Where to buy CBDA in pill or vape form?

Where can I buy CBDA in pill or vape form for my father that has PTSD? I want to make sure he get’s the real deal. Is vaping CBDA going to ruin the effects?

Both the routes of administration that you listed will decarb your cbda.

I see. What is the appropriate route to not negate the CBDA?

someone correct me if i am wrong but sublingual rectal and transdermal are the only options

4 Likes

Thank you. I had to look up those terms because i first I thought you were making a pun with ther term sublingual. Lol. Any idea where I can buy CBDa that can be delivered via those two methods?

Honestly just grind up hemp flower into a dust using a coffee grinder and cap the flower off yourself. Or hemp kief with hempseed oil or mct oil stirred in would probably be even better but commercially sold hemp kief is not usually that much higher in CBDA than good hemp flower. If you’re stuffing it in a capsule there’s no need to remove your CBDA from the plant material. Ground flower in caps would be dirt cheap and if you use larger caps (0 or 00) you could easily dose CBDA generously

I have never seen CBDA cartridges but there’s been some discussion on CBDA production here. In due time.

1 Like

I’m about to buy some cbda and play around with stuff when I get back in 10 days. I’m really interested in using it as a method to keep carts from crystallizing. Who’s doing this already?

2 Likes

Have you tried MDMA? This has been proven to help significantly with ptsd…

3 Likes

Oral administration doesn’t Decarb considerably in the body.

I take THCA all the time and don’t get high at all. I also experience very strong NSAID like effects which are why I take it.

2 Likes

Cbda can be extracted to fairly high purity with normal extraction. Cryo butane or propane will give you very high concentrations of CBDA

2 Likes

Only from Joe Rogan :slight_smile:

Eat a gram of mushrooms!

I’ll make some cbda pills for ya. Dm or text me

4 Likes

If you try this please only do the smallest of micro doses. At large doses mdma will damage your dopaminergic and serotonergic neurons

2 Likes

i love molly, but its probably one of the most acutely neurotoxic substances out there… Everyone here has probably heard of “E-tards” being E-tarded is a real thing. Its a shame when this compound is abused, but when microdosed, amazing things happen.

Also i have high purity CBDA oils, its pretty easy to refine from etoh extracted crude. I can isolate CBDA aswell, its just hard to scale up, and i have questions about the isolates stability when outside of a complex matrix.

2 Likes

Proto is to take an SSRI after administration to protect secretonin receptors after synapse is flooded. Damage occurs when dopamine enters altered seretonin receptors afaik

1 Like

Yikes. There’s a lot that sounds dangerous about what you just said. Do you have any mechanistic information to back up that suggestion?

1 Like

Yes there is actually good special called “ecstasy rising” probably should Be shown in 8th grade science class with a “never trust government” label or “government research”

There is a company named Planetarie that sells a water extracted raw cbda extract. They have water soluble/pills/powder form.

2 Likes

I’m doing this and it works great! I have a 900+mg Cbd cart with zero crystals

2 Likes

If I had to make a recommendation, it would be to use the Shulgin dose, do your healing, and avoid it after that.

Sure it can be dangerous if misused, like most things, but, I’m fairly confident that micro doses of that substance doesn’t really open the doors.