Where do you get your material socks?

Mash 710 in Washington does $13 a sock for 70 micron. They’ve been great to us making custom and reinforcing with great quality material. Anyone found better prices or better socks?

2 Likes

Hate to be the guy that does this but it might have made sense to review and add to one of the existing threads:

https://future4200.com/search?context=topic&context_id=116786&q=Sock&skip_context=true

4 Likes

Do not buy socks from mash710 they are garbage!! Lasted only one extraction and sent them a email. Their response was that we must have overstuffed them… nah sorry you just have poor quality and the email response was delayed just like the order! It took them a while to till our order which was only prompted by us sending an email wondering what was taking so long. I know we are all stoners but damn Gina!!! Loco science or Xtractor depot will continue to get our business!!!

1 Like

DM me and I can get any sock size in any micron size made custom for ya

4 Likes

Go too loco and support the homies

1 Like

Graydon @ utah biodiesel for custom bags

1 Like

knight corp $4.80 each for 6x36

Odd hearing that. We’ve purchase probably 250-300+ socks from Mash over the past two years. Our socks go through hell with stuffing them to the max! In a quick calculation I estimated each sock gets about 30 uses before rips or holes make them unusable. That’s more than enough uses for us. What micron were you using? The smaller the micron, the thinner the thread making it much more likely of breaking. We use 70ug. I will agree that their delivery could be better. We wait about 2 weeks before they ship. They are a small time local WA business and there is only one person that sews every sock.

We ordered the 90 and it didn’t make it past one extraction for three out of the five. The other two we threw out simply because they were going to fail sooner than later.

Hi, I’m filter sock supplier, if you want any size and micron, please feel free to contact me.

I take it back about Knight corp socks, Ive had several issues with the socks not fitting into my material columns and after 3 failed attempts to make it rite, I was unable to continue to waste my time and try to get the rite sizes from them. I did however order 100 socks from bizzybee and I must say that their socks are stronger then most ive tried and they fit very very well into all the precision, ETS and of course bizzybee material columns in my lab, sure they are $20 each but ya get what you pay for!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m filter sock supplier, $4 for 6x36 with prefect quality.

Anyone here actually use disposable socks?

Funny story…the company I work for ordered muslin socks that we use once and throw away. We are running out of them and I had the hardest time finding out where they came from. Finally figure out who made them, contact them and ask how much they cost. They come in bags containing 25 socks.

“How much does a bag cost?” I ask.

$6.25 each he responds. I get all excited thinking I have it figured out, we don’t need to spend big money getting a 100 nylon ones at $2k or deal with cleaning them. Price seemed pretty low but they’re made in Pakistan so who knows?

Turns out the price is over 6 bucks EACH for a sock that gets thrown out after one use. Vendor says his clients are happy to pay it. The time and expense of ethanol to clean socks like Bizzy sells isn’t insignificant, but we would be throwing out $1k a week in socks.

The Bizzy Bee socks have been the highest quality of any re-usables I’ve tried.

Waiting to get more info from OscarJC about his socks. Would like to at least compare them to Bizzy socks with a trial run or two.

Stuff all your socks into one or two, throw those in your columns and do a clean run through them with just fresh solvent and you got clean socks, I just incorporate it into my cleaning schedule.

7 Likes

We actually do sock runs like you mentioned. Made some decent shatter with it occasionally. The socks come out cleaner, but some of the dirtier socks had to be run twice.

We used to clean socks with ethanol and they came out pristine, but it takes a fair amount of ethanol and time.

Our problem is our initial inventory of Bizzy Bee socks is very low now due to tears,etc…

Our last manager ordered the disposable ones and told us to use them instead. I just had no idea that they cost 5-6 bucks each and get tossed into Med-Waste bins.

1 Like

thanks for this… wish I had thought of something so easy and clever lol

No Problem, you will receive our sample soon.

I need to order another few 100, my last batch has lasted 6+ months. Who’s got the best ones? Does bizzy do any price breaks on bulk?

3 Likes

Hi, I DM you.