Where do you buy your hpc brass nuts?

bvv $2.50 ea out of stock, XD $3 ea, OSS $.99 "bronze’ nuts? grainger $.99 out of stock.

Where do you buy your replacement nuts for your high pressure clamps? i eat through these things pretty fast . is there a better solution than brass (I seen someone claim this once but i forget the specifics).

1 Like
2 Likes

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-Forged-Flare-Brass-Nut-Fitting-2-Pack-801319/207045559

Literally google exactly what you wrote here and there’s like webpages filled to the brim with exactly what you need and likely available locally

Edit:

Those ain’t the right ones
Pardon my shit headed Saturday morning attitude

I do have a bunch of the bits you need sitting in a bag if you need some, how many you want?

2 Likes

I get all my nuts from a local outfit called Deez. Your one stop shop for fasteners, Deez Nuts has you covered

11 Likes

I tried them they don’t seem to have a 3/8”-16 thread 5/8” hex in brass besides one with a silicone seal that’s only 7/32 tall. I’m stealing the sizing from the bvv’s description as nobody else lists it. Am I searching wrong? Thanks.

I throw out those crappy bolts and brass nuts and replace them with grade 5 bolts and nuts. Problem solved. Forever.

2 Likes

USA Lab supply carries an assortment of nuts n bolts

1 Like

Any big name Brick and mortar stores carry tri clamp bolts?

@Killa12345 has a great price

4 Likes

I was responding to OP not you. I don’t care about your needs

4 Likes

The butt pirate is as salty as the homosexual seas he sails I see

5 Likes

They got a great price on 50 liter tanks to. They weren’t really 50 liters when I bought one but they were close ish (44.48 liters) and still a great value for ur dollar tho so I was happy! It came with some nice extra thick brass nuts to for the tri clamp! and shipping was quicker than I’ve gotten from any other parts dealer! And ur a butt pirate!

Might just be me but someone would have to be a real peach for me to not buy something from them that will/can save my life. Haven’t found that peach yet

4 Likes

Can’t fix stupid, let Darwin win.

:wink:

3 Likes

sentence

Who won’t by what from who? … and who can’t comprehend what they read enough to follow a conversation accurately

Lol ur retarded