When will you use THC vape cartridges again?

Not everyone lives in a legal state, and legal (state tested) THC vape cartridges are not widely available in those areas.

The vitamin E acetate thing should have caused a serious scare in anyone that has used a black market cartridge. It scared the hell out of me, so I stopped buying cartridges.

My question is…When do you think it will be safe to resume buying black market product?

I have used a lot of the DANK carts, and every one was excellent. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine where they originated, and who made them.

I would assume that the vitamin E acetate products are gone from the marketplace, so newly made units should not have it in them. The bad part is that there is just no way to check.

It has been quite a while since the initial outbreaks, so tainted supply has probably dwindled. However, reading about busts where they seize 70,000 filled cartridges, makes me wonder. When do you thing all the bad carts will be gone?

That brings up the next question. Since their favorite cutting agent is no longer available, what is being used now?

Is anyone aware of any new or different cutting agents being used?

2 Likes

The blunt and scary truth, it will most likely never be “safe” again. Drugs have been cut on the BM since the advent of street sales. I doubt this will stop the people willing to cut from finding more ways of doing so.

I think most of us have always assumed that cannabis would stay relatively low on the shitty cutting scene, but with all the new and popular ways to smoke concentrates they will likely be to some degree forever.

However, BM drug safety is not new at all. Anyone here who has used recreational (or otherwise) drugs has already, hopefully, been aware of the need to vet your sources and be skeptical. Just use the same tactics you would buying any street drug, stick to sources you know, know where to have tests done if necessary, and dont buy sketchy drugs from sketchy people.

Ask yourself “is buying this questionable product from a questionable person worth the short term gain of a questionable high?”

As they say, play stupid games…

8 Likes

The bad carts will never go away. There will always be shit heads trying to scam a buck in any market.

Look at the auto industry 15yrs back with rolling the odometer back. Or selling flood vehicles from down south up to north or mid west states.

7 Likes

Greed and stupidity seem to walk hand-in-hand.

People get greedy and do stupid things. Like cutting cannabis products.

With the advent of industrialized hemp farming, nationwide, I definitely expect that the biomass will eventually be fucked with also. Mix 20 pounds of really cheap hemp into that 80 pounds of high $ bud and you get 100 pounds of “bogus high $ bud” (with an unusually large amount of shake, so they cut you a slight deal). The worst thing with that type of dilution is that there is absolutely no way to detect it…it is all cannabis.

Oh well, I will just have to stick with the state tested, expensive as fuck, stuff.

1 Like

Cuts unfortunately are still a big part of the grey market. I bought a Carta to get away from having to use carts, not sure if this is the best option for states that are still behind.

Whether cuts, the combo of very high firing temps with terps, or metals in carts, not worth the risk for me.

1 Like

Bulk biomass sales should only be done after the buyer takes at least 5 different samples for testing themselves, never trust a sellers COA alone.

If you’re in that market a $10k SRI GCFID will pay for its self quickly

2 Likes

I doubt there will ever be a safe cart to vape from. So dabbing distillate is the closest option.

1 Like

People already do this on the reg in cali. A customer was just telling me last week he bought 200 lbs of trim to wash. Got a few sample packs that looked good but when he got the bags they were 30% decent trim on top. Emptied the bags and the remaining 70% was actual hay. And this is only one of dozens of stories I’ve heard the past couple years. Dudes will also triple vac seal rabbit food and sell it as packs. The rapper Dababy talks about it and ever since hearing that I knew he was a fucking scum bag.

6 Likes

Took me a minute…Da’Baby…I was seeing DAB.aby

2 Likes

All mine are legit, and safe. I smoke what I sell.

10 Likes

I suspect some of the fake and or cut dabs around central New York are cbd crude

Could be cbd dist or not cut , best case .

1 Like

My concern is more in the actual cartridge itself. I find it almost impossible that the cartridge one way or another is not leaching off some kind of substance. I feel terps will strip one thing or another inside the cartridge. I have watched my pure terps just melt different types of plastics over short periods. My throat reacts so funny when hitting any cartridge. I love disty all day long, I dont doubt good material at all. What I do doubt it huffing electronics.

3 Likes

If your carts can make my throat not hurt after hitting them and make me feel at ease about carts than I will change my mind and make you some loot my dude.

2 Likes

I just got this… not THC but interested nonetheless…

2 Likes

Dm me your addy. I’ll send ya one out.

2 Likes

How do you get 650mg of cbd at 1ml volume with out a base added?

4 Likes

2:1 CBD to CBN is how its advertised. I didnt make it. But wanted to try it.

2 Likes

Don’t use thc carts, but after all the reports i’m ditching my normal nicotine vape as soon as current juice is gone. Too scary all the metal elements that are getting heated and inhaled.

2 Likes

Dabs only, vaping when I know where it came from.

1 Like