When will you use THC vape cartridges again?

Do you like the .5 all ceramic carts?

1 Like

Yes and no.

Last run had some no fire issues. Hope the new batch works better.

2 Likes

I would love a cbn and a cbg cart. I have beem anxious to get into that market.

1 Like

Wow those carts look amazing​:sweat_drops::fire:, wish I could try one of those. Or find one in a shop here in CO that looked that good​:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I wanna say when I start making my own but I know it’s probably going to be when I start going to college again next year.

Depressing story on the status of retail vape shops this week on VICE dot com (sorry, but I’m not allowed to post links)

Have to feel for these people that put everything they owned into starting a business.

Never. The potential health risks and unproven effects are enough for me to kick the carts for good.

So, vitamin E acetate is the primary culprit, that has been reasonably established.

It seems that a lot of folks have suspicions about the construction of the vape cartridge, itself. If I understood correctly, there are questionable metals being used, and these release stuff during the heating phase. Anybody have some links?

I found this:

and this:

1 Like

Here is the FDA update from December 19, 2019:

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/public-health-focus/lung-illnesses-associated-use-vaping-products

The unknown alloys in chineese metal that is going into the cart is the problem. My guess is the fda will make a cart like the Ccell or the likes of known quality and that will be required. I welded way to much chineese alloy its never what its supposed to be

5 Likes

If that’s how you feel then why don’t you just stop vaping nicotine now? Why wait til the liquids gone? Trust your gut. (Btw vaping is not the enemy)

I think that guy who told me no one is better than anyone in 2011 never smoked an all glass vape cart

1 Like

Ya im glad i dont have to deal with the cart drama much, but i wish i would have had your cart filler when i was

2 Likes

Cartridges with ceramic parts seem to be the way things are going. That still does not eliminate a heating coil.

I hope that someone will eventually come out with a good ultrasonic vaporizer, for inhalation. It could probably use a very thin (non-viscous) distillate, propelled by an ultrasonic transducer, to produce a sonic mist, and it would not use heat at all.

2 Likes

Corrosion and particle safety dangers arise. We need to normalize tiny bubblers for vape carts

3 Likes

Carts are not moving and dont know if it will ever bounce back. Every session i go to all i see is cart vendors sitting with their thumbs up their butts not making money

Trust is down. People here wanna know the source if they are paying more than 40 retail. Legal dispos and micro filler ops are winning.

Color is so important, as is low terp ratios. I thought a member here was crazy when they said they went under 7%.

Just have amazing terps. If I had a gram of hte for every 10 promised me in 2019, id have a stash like @StoneD

4 Likes

Just found this:

3 Likes

you are asking a bunch of legal suppliers when you should use their competition. you should already know what will be said. IMO the vitamin E thing is long over. US suppliers have cut it from all products. its not profitable to kill your customers. if BM is your only option and you didn’t have trouble before you are probably OK.

then theres no temptation … 3 days off it now, not even noticing now …

1 Like