What's avg pricing for d8 & d9?

I personally think the purple color is due to the real terps he’s using. Distillate only turns purple when you use the real deal cdt

Or I like @Slabby conclusion better that this is grand daddy purple distillate and some
Color
Passed over

6 Likes

:smirk: You don’t know me or what I do. But I’ll never be a customer of you. :sunglasses:

And “wook” is so corny btw.

Ya i know. I don’t slang low grade converted disty.

Based off what I’ve read you are literally just a custy. You buy disty and you buy terps. You don’t manufacture shit. You are by definition a custy

3 Likes

I don’t “slang” it either hun. I was just asking around trying to get an idea.

Your just way way to cool for me to talk to though. Have a good one. I hope you do well. I’m a take my CUSTY “wook” vibe over here.

Peace

Never said you did? Clearly reading isn’t your strong subject so let me break it down for you.

You said you’ll never be a custy of mine.
To which I replied. Ya I know , I don’t slang low grade converted disty.

(For your slow ass that means I have nothing for you to buy)

3 Likes

You and your extra tight tied beat up sneakers. Lol

I’m trying to be nice but I’m about to fire off on y’all corn balls. Someone said I come off as a “d head” when I’m mean to y’all and speak unadulterated truth…it’s extra funny to me but I don’t want to hurt y’all’s feelings.

I seriously don’t want to be mean to anyone. I been holding back for months now. Been on my best behavior lately here

I’m responding to a bunch of different comments. Idc that much.

You don’t know what I buy or what I do. I genuinely don’t care what you sell.

Take care

I didn’t get a liter I got 100 grams of it. I appreciate the input though.

So for good quality hemp d9 I should be paying less than $1k…and should it hurt my throat?

Lol

Bye!
Oh ya and the answer to your og question. Converted liters are like 500 bucks. You got got.
:v:

8 Likes

I agree ppl not using THC heavy cannabis flowers …BUT far as HEMP d9 is it not possible for a farm to be producing high quality HEMP flowers…like that’s all they grow…is good quality and produce it from those flowers?

Im not at all saying someone is going to CRC any good quality cannabis. Infact I was arguing with like 20 CRC champs on here about that.

There’s no reason you’d ever CRC top quality cannabis. And I also don’t think anyone would make distillate out of good THC heavy flowers.

But I’d like to know what you think…is it not possible for a camp to grow good quality HEMP and make d9 from that?

I understand it’s not the same process as reg d9.

Well too bad I didn’t run into a super cool business man like yourself and get me some throat scratch. :smirk:

Go scratch some throats fella. Lol

Not that I’d ever buy from you…but what is it you specialize in? Maybe I can find something to make fun of you about

*I didn’t mean to sound like I was super popular regarding my last response…just trying to cover up my slowness.

Your delusional. Definitely is converted if it’s purple… 10000%

2 Likes

LOL… who loves my sneaker game… LOL and we’re the cornballs… your the one talking about purple distillate and quality… LOL im fucking dying over here… you could never hurt my feelings… I dont speak broke…

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

your purple distillate is crc distillate 100% :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

First of all, this doesn’t exist.

The current rate for what does exist, but if you only bought 100gs that’s reasonable.

And I’ll double down on,

The quality of the material you derive your cbd isolate from is completely irrelevant because it’s cbd isolate. Then that gets converted which makes it even more irrelevant how good the starting biomass was, and distilled again making it even more irrelevant how good the starting biomass was, and finally if they’re doing it right it goes through very thorough filtration, which I don’t believe most people do at all or don’t do thoroughly enough, which again makes it completely irrelevant how good their cbd flowers might’ve been.

Since there is still a small market for good cbd flower, why would anyone in their right mind put it through that ringer while it was still good enough to sell. Again, even if they did it would be completely irrelevant to the end product.

Also, since you brought it up there is most definitely a reason to use filter aids when processing even good material. For instance, activated alumina strips any potential water from your concentrates that might’ve been picked up even after sub zero temperatures.

6 Likes

Alright y’all I’m convinced this dude is on the spectrum. Be nice it’s not cool to make fun of special people :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, but then you can add cannabis derived terpenes…

4 Likes

If we’re talking conversions then that’s a different discussion. I am pretty much involved with hemp nowadays and sure, you could easily grow good hemp for crude and run it to isolate and convert. That just makes up a smaller portion of the current supply. It exists, it’s just not what you’re seeing.

From what I have seen for the larger scale conversion labs, that’s not what they’re looking for. They want 5-10% CBD biomass for like a buck a pound which pretty much limits you to old material that’s been sitting in a barn since 2019. Keep in mind that in 2019 there was about 20 times the acreage of hemp produced compared to 2022. Labs are still processing early farm bill hemp and old buckets of crude.

CBD isolate is simply a race to the bottom so why would a conversion lab choose to contract bulk biomass from recently grown material when there’s still a supply for pennies on the dollar? It’s all going to 99%+ CBD isolate so it truly makes no difference if it’s old or not. You can remediate just about anything at that point. A lot of that old material is effectively being liquidated to recoup losses on farmers who got out of hemp a year or two ago. The costs are so low because they have no choice but to sell for rock bottom prices. Much of what’s being grown at this point is for minor cannabinoids like CBDV, CBG, terpenes, or even smokable flower (often times D8 sprayed, sadly). That’s why there’s only 1/20th of the supply as there was just a few seasons ago.

I don’t know too many farms growing this season that are rubbing their hands together eager to sell at $1-$2 a pound. Just like with THC flower, that’s more of a way to offload your excess. Some farms could do this profitably but looking at the acreage accounted for on this years hemp program data, I don’t think many big players are in it for that. If they are growing to make $200/kg CBD isolate, I wouldn’t expect them to be growing the high quality material you’re suggesting. Just maximizing their acreage.

3 Likes

So wait you’re starting a line of converted or hemp derived d9 carts?

Even people who use HD9 and pay to prove it’s not a conversion but a separation aren’t retarded enough to throw that in a vape…. Why is anyone even debating this unless you’re in a licensed state what your asking for is not legal.

2 Likes

Kinda crazy to me the purist is smoking converted liters

21 Likes

There are at least three byproducts produced during conversion of CBD to d8/d9 that are risky (wrong) to injest. Those byproducts are in your converted product no matter how good of a chemist made it. You cannot pull off a conversion without making them from what I’ve seen.

So yes, it is “wrong” to sell converted d9 carts to people under the impression it is just as safe as smoking weed or conventional d9 carts. Most definitely wrong. More wrong than selling people botanical terps and telling them they are cannabis derived.

4 Likes