What would you pay for CBD-A crystal?

Hey,

Just thinking about embarking on a project, got a friend who likes to crystalize stuff and is pretty good at it.

I realize it’s pretty novel, but what would people pay for the ever so difficult to Crystalize, cbd-a?

What would be the benefit to having it in crystaline form? Only reason I can think of off the top of my head is novelty. Surely there must me others, right?

Formulating would be easy

4 Likes

We are getting some awesome stuff that is 90%+ cannabinoids. Selling for 2500 a kilo. We have been getting too many requests recently, had to figure it out.

Look up PKa and how it relates to crystallization and you’ll realize it’s not that novel.

Acidic cannabinoids need a lower PH to crystallize compared to non acidic cannabinoids

6 Likes

Apparently there’s a few different polymorphs, my buddy is working on the ones with the highest BA

Are you crashing it? Can’t distill it…? So how so potent ?

1 Like

My hydrocarbon “crude” can be over 90% cannabinoids

7 Likes

Yah I don’t really get it. Isn’t crystal 100% cannabinoids?

Yeah, but if you’re crystalizing something that doesn’t like Crystalizing then other things have a higher chance of co-crystalizing, resulting in less than 100% purity in crystals. No good crystal is below 90% though

5 Likes

Deleted.

I’ll figure it out here soon it seems to be as simple as listening to @Kingofthekush420

Butane crc is probably all that I’ll need. I’ll take some seed crystals if anyone has. I’m already talking to another member here about grabbing some. Dm

5 Likes

Take terps out with propane first
:+1:

2 Likes

Seriously though, making CBDa crystaline is not a difficult matter. The price should be around 5-7k, but I understand 10k as few others have it right now

4 Likes

Deleted.

1 Like

Roger that!

1 Like

I got a few crystals to grow. Not many. But a few lol using @Kingofthekush420’s suggestion.

4 Likes

So isolate vs crystals?

2 Likes

What’s your question

What’s the difference? Shards vs powder, CBD vs cbda