What to do with wiper waste?

Does anyone have any ideas on ways to re-purpose spent CO2 hemp oil? Are there places that will compost it? Trying to find an alternative to just throwing it away.

Thanks

3 Likes

Could you be a little more specific as to the waste product?

1 Like

This is leftover oil that has gone through multiple wiped film passes and has less than 2% cannabinoid content

Yeah that’s trash. What kind of quantity are you generating? Larger amounts i might be able to help.

2 Likes

Typically we generate a 30 gal drum about every 4 to 5 months, so not a massive quantity. As of right now, we only have a single drum of this stuff. That said, we have several hundred kg of material that hasn’t been distilled quite as much (2 passes instead of 3) but clocks in at about 10-15% TAC. This has been accumulating for a couple years worth of production. So far, it doesn’t seem very worth our time to eke out the last bits from this tar like material!

2 Likes

Therapeutic asphalt?

For those who can’t afford or just don’t want to go to the effort of infusing CBD tincture into their floors to achieve therapeutic cement…

Edit: Or maybe track down the relevance of these quotes…

6 Likes

What to do with wiper waste,
That’s been around before?

Maybe you could make a paste
And spread it on the floor?

Or perhaps a vape pen cut,
and sell that shit for more?

What to do with wiper waste?
The stuff that folks call tails.

@Dirteagle can haul it off
If your all else fails… :shushing_face:

13 Likes

That poem was cyclopath-esque

4 Likes

Busted!

1 Like

I make those dragon stone shanks from GOT with it

I also form it into modern art vases

4 Likes

Great, thanks for all the wise words! :+1:

1 Like

This forum needs way more of this.

2 Likes

The problem is that cyclopath’s original work, “Ethanol Wash SOP,” remains such a Goliath of beauty and succinctness in contemporary poetry that most of us would rather stand in awe than try to create a similar magic

4 Likes

That’s why I press rosin and play thrash metal

1 Like

:joy:

love me some thrash too…

1 Like

Can I see a lab report on this 10% to 15% TAC stuff? I may be interested in taking it off your hands.

1 Like