The Pass - Analytics, Discussion, and shilling

I had a buddy get a few from there a few weeks ago.

Uncarted it and smelled it.

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I just smelled a sample someone gave me… it smells like iodine and bleach.

2 Likes

I thought he worked for a company reverse engineering flavors and other compounds?

If it’s a drug crime lab. Why the secrecy? Before we were given the idea he wont disclose for fear the hemp boyz will be comin’; seems like a concern a drug/crime lab wouldn’t have…

1 Like

thats the crc meth residue… seems like they are taking notes here… what happens in d8 labs stay in d8 labs unless in NV,CA,OR

1 Like

wait… i have fish pussy crc meth?!

4 Likes

so @Bridge was ahead of the game…

what’s in your tails?

9 Likes

Those cookies backpacks are what made me realize you are probably right. These guys deserve the pegasus. No lab test even needed.

2 Likes

The illusion of comfort.

By providing the narrative that he doesn’t care about illegal levels of D9, he has opened a door for people to provide their products as well as a chain of custody without fear of persecution.

This is being used to gather information.

4 Likes

Hmm that’s an idea. Maybe it you CRCd that stuff it would actually look nice.

Am I doing this all wrong then because my samples don’t smell?

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is upset he’s showing discoveries and pointing us in the right direction. I think it’s clear he stopped doing that the moment we questioned his 10/10 cart.

He tossed out he’s only looking for toxins but knows what he’s hiding from the rest to financially protect someone else. This isn’t the same iontrap from two days ago. This is intentions becoming clearer.

I get it. But willbillytek isnt 22% and it all melts.

So the comparison is a joke.

This product is for sale today and already sold.

4 Likes

Pentagrams and shit WKU Consulting. ExtractionTraining.com and maybe some "17" stuff too - #169 by Apothecary36

needs to be lower viscosity

My new cart line is called shards

“Oops I sharded”

3 Likes

If X is CO2, are we just looking for something that burns before vaporizing?

Fats. Oils. Lipids. Precurser to terpenes was mentioned. Precurser precursor. Synthetically or other plant made bulk but found in the plants naturally. Additive. Flavor.

High bp

Mentioned skunk lol

1 Like

Tar, paraffins idk maybe un quantified products

1 Like

I just worry that the stuff will stay in my lungs because it’s a low boiler. Ideally wouldn’t THC be the heaviest concentrate in our smoke?

7 Likes

I just worry we’re allowing support for bad cutting agents when better alternatives are available.

3 Likes

Yea a lot of tiny particles could get carried by the vapor stream no?

2 Likes