What the fuck is this

Any ipm challenges or changes at the grow? There are many pesticides that use heavy hydrocarbons as carriers.

1 Like

But why now out of using the same material and media for a solid year

Nope no Ipm changes. That was the first thing I asked

1 Like

anthocyanin-n-flavonoid-9-638

How much media?

3 Likes

Usually with this material 800g for 2 6x48 columns

1 Like

And how quickly does the solution run through the media?

1 Like

Isn’t w1 acidic though?

3 Likes

Calling @Waxplug1 on this one

It takes 30lbs of solute to make it through in a few minutes. There’s no soaking at all

1 Like

Ph of 3

3 Likes

Let’s wait for the plug to chime in.

5 Likes

Interesting!

1 Like

Are we talking about the purple color when using too much media?

The green we never found out

I thought it could be too much moisture in the solvent/media or the biomass had some weird terpenes/solvent in it.

@Gumby where did you get the W1 from and what type of solvent are you using?

4 Likes

Got it from solvent direct just like the last year or more. We ran 3 different strains and all came out green. So the last run we put even more media in and it came out like transparent green. One of the runs was for a buddy who had to go out of town, when he ran it through t5/silica he got gold. But this is the first time I’ve ever had any sort of weird color with w1. Solvent is 60/20/20. Same solvent blend I’ve been using for 3 years

3 Likes

@Gumby let me send you some medias to remediate that green and a fresh batch of W1 to see if it’s a moisture issue. Use a fresh bottle of solvent if possible. Dm me here or ig where to send em to

3 Likes

We also bake all our medias so there wouldn’t be any moisture in the media

2 Likes

Try using t5/silica to rule out the media issue. Some material runs better with certain medias

3 Likes

Ya I totally agree but I’ve been running this same material for years. Ones my bosses and ones a close friend. All while using w1 with great results. This shit is tripping me out

My zkittles fake terps was slightly colored funny …I added drop yellow and bam they was green. Would bee really easy to make green diamonds w that

2 Likes

Every time this happens to me it is water in my solvent.

New 3A sieve beads & a redistillation of my tane solved the issue.

You can only bake the beads so many times ime

9 Likes