What the fuck is this

It cuts the wet bio then mulches it as it goes through the vacuum system breaking out the chlorophyll.

This is why green bros trimmer trim is the best around. No vacuum system = no mulch

3 Likes

I always liked a wet hand trim but at scale can’t do tbat… unless u had factory migrant kid workers

3 Likes

Same solvent bottle? Same media bucket?

1 Like

One time I didn’t unpack a column and decided to unpack it next day. Some solvent had oozed a green sludge into the valve crevices. Ruined a few batches after that

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve had that happen before but w brown nasty warm extract run

@Gumby ive seen the oil go Hulk before as well and we had success remediating it by using ChloroSorb mixed with CT1 however we never found the source. Every time we used a new solvent bottle it was clear but the second run would turn green. It only happened with that biomass and the problem disappeared after switching to a new batch. It seems as if it’s picking up a secondary solvent from the biomass imo

4 Likes

I wonder if they spray with isopropyl for ipm

6 Likes

I once saw a snap story of an illegal trimming/flower processing facility and it was FULL of illegals trimming DITCH in absolute horrid, dirty, cramped and hot conditions.

Also now I know how to prevent green diamonds when I start extracting

2 Likes

Did a leak on one of your coils suck in some ethanol?

1 Like

All valves were literally just cleaned

100% positive it didn’t channel

1 Like

Yes I run at -40

Nothing came through, the last resort filter paper stack under the sintered disk looked new

1 Like

Not from a machine trimmer. It’s all my bosses material I’ve run 100s of times

We don’t use any alcohol. Everything’s on a chiller

2 Likes

Temp and time is usually how this happens.
It’s odd that everything was normal.

1 Like

Yup same solvent, same n2 and same media bucket. I’m gonna do another DEEP clean and empty my solvent tank. I just changed my mol sieve 3 work days ago so there’s for sure no moisture. I’m gonna redissolve everything and run it through my main crc mix again. If it still comes out green the only thing I can think of is possibly a leak in my liquid pump and some grease made it into the solvent tank?? Everything I’ve tried tastes fine too, no weird taste or smell.
Haha actually fuck it I’m just gonna start the green diamonds

4 Likes

Some ph ranges do turn green

3 Likes

Thanks for all the replies

Hulk Nuts

3 Likes