What the fuck is this

Ok so today everything came out like super dark green at first. Added a few 100g of more w1 and then the next run came out looking like green Gatorade. We just cleaned our hoses so there’s nothing in there, plus it would be going through crc, only things I can think of is mystery oil I some how missed during distilling or some kind of lube from my MVP liquid pump. But yesterday all my runs came out clear. The day before that I had one run with a sliiight green tint to it. And it’s obvious the media is picking up pigments

3 Likes

This is from yesterday

2 Likes

Thats nuts just a day difference, same material?

4 Likes

Every single one was from a different grower. But 99% of the time with our crc ratios were getting great looking oil

2 Likes

This was also in between days. Forgot I left this in the freezer for cold crash. It’s like the blooms won’t dissolve

1 Like

Was it wet trim material you are running? I imagine it’s chlorophyll from chopped up plant cells. One of my customers was notorious for that happening with their extracts from wet trimming.

8 Likes

All 100% dry trim. One component I can rule out surprisingly is material. The Gatorade green stuff I’ve run 100 times before

2 Likes

Do you close off a valve during extraction process? Like maybe a 2 inch valve has some material stuck in it? Or maybe your solvent tank sucked some biomass out of the material column? Green usually comes from a long soak at room temp or some kind of room temp alcohol extraction. Maybe a isopropyl or ethanol contamination?

5 Likes

That’s pretty wild.

Go go gadget Green Diamonds!

7 Likes

What, you didn’t know green diamonds are the hottest new thing at the dispos? You can have the SOP for only $10,000.

13 Likes

Add another 0 on the end and I’m in!

6 Likes

You’re sure it didn’t channel? That’s usually the only way we see any green pigment on the other side of the media

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he runs cold enough to where there should be no green. I could be wrong

1 Like

8 Likes

That would be Hulk Stones my Man!
Fuck Heisenberg Blues!

3 Likes

external-content.duckduckgo.com

2 Likes

@Gumby your filters are all good, nothing came through right? I’d probably run it through silica or carbon to see if you can verify if its chlorophyl. Do you have a little chromatography column?

4 Likes

Its that or u got water in ur gas need to cook those beads. Like above a kil silica 60 usually helps w that

Its machine trim isn’t it bc i always wet hand trimmed and never got that

5 Likes

Could be material from a twister trimmer. That was done wet then dried? I’ve seen it and run it. Always comes out green.

7 Likes

Beats it to hard don’t it releases chlorophyll