What tanked the market more?

Isomerization is saving Hemp presently while manufacturing of other goods is still in its infancy.
CRC is just hotdog wax that hurts both BM and legal market on quality. (Not quantity which lowers prices)
Sans maybe a handful of people who swear they make God’s work with crc. Terpzzzzz
Pine resin hurts the BM and is a public health concern.
D8 being made poorly is a public health concern.
All these new products dilute and divide the market consumers from finding the fire and ultimately that’s what sucks the most.

That’s multiple markets. Legal hemp. Legal weed. BM.
More people join in this green rush every day.

8 Likes

You don’t take sand to the beach . La is locked and loaded gotta take the shit show on the road

3 Likes

Lol very good point

But a little too risky for my blood

1 Like

I meant in state lol

2 Likes

Still kind of a wuss to even do that but maybe I need to

1 Like

Some states havent had acess to the “business” end yet. west coast got a huge head start into legal weed. its legal here but you need chads backing you. Ive kinda been staying here since my grandma lives here. and now shes 102 and ive been in this shit state too long. we dont live together but I kinda staye because of her.
Im asking- at some point could you just grow weed and sell it to the dispensary?

1 Like

People still buy converted liters?

Fucking trash.

Your average converted D9 liter buyer

1 Like

its all money. I get none and a guy who turns it over gets 3x for all that effort. i gotta become a drug dealer or something I bought 4 big beers today and they had d8 at the liquor store for 40 per pen 3 pens a day and Id be living high on the hog and getting real kobe instead of walmart wagyu Retail is where its at. i need to work on getting a store for hackeysack and slip some thc in there.

1 Like

Its why knowing your costs are so important, i can go sooo low on everything way below the bottom end of the market and still do great. Ill continue to hold and stock pile

14 Likes

my costs are soil nutes electricity and time. I cant compete with a big grow who sells and oz for 500 bux and then pays taxes. And they have a store wih people in line The legality is where its at- im not drug dealer.

Exactly. Some people get so stuck on the price and that’s something I’ve learned being in the game. Just keep it moving. Knowing your exact cost is key and shifting with the market too. Can’t get stuck in that 2019 mindset lol

4 Likes

70% of medical extracts were failing for pesticides in Oregon the first month we launched the ORELAP testing guidelines. Tell me how people were treating it like medicine and how rec made it worse?

13 Likes

What is ORELAP?

Oregon’s Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program

Basically, the group in charge of making sure labs actually demonstrated efficacy at testing and couldn’t do whatever they wanted.

7 Likes

I can’t help what happened in OR. That seems to be the way on the west coast. The further north, the worse it gets. Must be all the rain.

I’ve watched my market in OK. As prices drop, so must quality. It doesn’t seem to matter to customers. They ask for and buy the jankiest shit I’ve ever seen. 10,000 mg chocolate bars, prerolls that have been dipped and rolled and sprinkled and terpped. I don’t understand it at all. I grow pot, make BHO and stay medicated. The recreational market brings all the marketing and silliness to the table. It turns dispensaries into liquor stores in most people’s minds. It opens the door for massive regulation . It kills price, quality and cannabis’ hope of ever having a reputation as being helpful. It’s inevitable and unstoppable. It doesn’t stop me from lamenting it’s passing. I’m glad I got to experience the beginnings.

13 Likes

Well, that’s your opinion, but I suspect if data were gleaned from all the other states that instituted pesticide testing, you would see the same thing happened in all of them.

10 Likes

Mass acceptance of Cannabinoids leading to cannabinoids becoming a commodity “crashed” the market. Thats about it really.

13 Likes

Not everyone growing hemp after the 2018 farm bill with no way to sell product and dumping at a loss just to get rid of it?

5 Likes

Farm bill leading to unlimited hemp 2018
X
Sop to convert hemp oil to d8/d9

equals Current state of affairs

16 Likes

The over production definitely contributed, but also at the end of the day that was drivin by mass acceptance of cannabinoids.