What tanked the market more?

The wrath of the anti-CRC’ers, the D8 slabs, or the pine resin? What’s your guys’ take?

4 Likes

There’s always money to be made with innovation and niche market segments. People that complain just haven’t stayed on top of business.

37 Likes

23 Likes

Hemp.

17 Likes

download (1)
Hemps yer daddy

15 Likes

The market is booming in Washington post covid funny money handouts.

Except for disty, that shit the bed when Unicorn flooded the market with converted liters

20 Likes

That’s actually the Army’s slogan, but ok.

1 Like

Marines dude.

1 Like

What tanked the market is the stupidity of the consumers who accept these scam products as real

Stupidity and greed, theyre too dumb to know its fake and obsessed with paying as low as possible so it creates an actual market

20 Likes

Because I’m a soldier, I’ll side with the Army. The jar heads stole it from us

3 Likes

The motto for tattoos generally goes

“Good tattoos aren’t cheap and cheap tattoos aren’t good.”

It can be applied to just about everything

13 Likes

I’d say future4200.com in all it’s forms helped bring a culmination of death by a thousand cuts to the market place . This is the library of Alexandria, it’s positive contributions and the dark side. Freedom of information has led to the slippery slope of trash. Can we as a forum help educate the consumer and turn the tide? Or is quick money and short term thinking the flavor of the millennium? There are certain people I will not ever mention this sites existence too. With the info of this site in their hands it gives me nightmares. Not that it stopped them from getting the info. It just delayed it by a year or so

This is not the sites fault by any means. Its just the way information works. Hopefully the next chapter will have more forward thinking

15 Likes

You sound like you would have been on the wrong side of the dark ages.

4 Likes

Recreational cannabis. Product that was made and treated like medicine is now made and treated like Thunderbird and Maddog 20/20. Whatever gets you high, gets you by.

Once federal legalization happens, all of this become the craft brew and home brew market. Nobody is growing their own tobacco, a few make their own alcoholic drinks, some will grow their own cannabis and do the same.

Cottage industry will require unique offerings and positioning. The rest will either scale or be eaten by scalers. I could be wrong. I sort of hope I am.

17 Likes

tenor (4)
deb7bdd180c25853ffeb8cdddade4643

Free @spdking so we can get a proper troll back

19 Likes

Crc definitely hurt it alot our here, it saved alot of the same people distillate did. Cant/wont use good material, cant afford to do it right or afford to sit on anything so it gets dumped and then the cheap price is out there and its all you’ll hear

8 Likes

If I could go back in time I’d kill myself before posted the thread that spawned crc tek

All it did was fuck up the market on food grade for myself and others in Maine at the time. I never saw another obsidian black slab for 10/g after that thread popped off

25 Likes

Haven’t seen any decent weed in upstate New York since the end of 2019. Lots of hemp around though.

2 Likes

frankiefiveangels

Vertical. Not horizontal. Nice warm bath like a Roman general

2 Likes

I’m using awesome indoor trim strain specific and still getting haggled all the way down on prices. Literally lowest prices you’ll ever hear of. (In LA)

So I don’t think the whole tattoo quote is correlating to me lol

Gotta be the crc people just looking for white and light color. They want brittle shatter and don’t seem as concerned about terps

1 Like