What strains are you currently hunting for a keeper?

Alien let it go I believe. If I could get my hands on lemon Alien dawg that would close out my year nicely. :100:

4 Likes

Guys from the dam really put in the work that lead to a lot of the elites we call today. When friends would cross the pond mid 80’s early 90’s some of the most stable breeding work was being shared in a small circle of folks on East coast. A lot of those same genetics still are held close at hand.

3 Likes

This is correct. I actually met a lot of the older guys like soma in Amsterdam in the mid to late 90’s. Those were some crazy times with Amsterdam being to ganja capital of the world back then.

5 Likes

We should definitely chat about the past & future!!

Snow cap I believe was a little later, late 90s early 2000s. But yes it would produce softball size nugs that were so sticky and piney.

3 Likes

Perfect timing with this thread, I’m in the process of redoing my space and starting fresh. Trying to find a good OG to keep.

Here’s the list -

True OG
Skywalker Kush - DNA
Holygrail Kush - DNA (I think)
Alaskan Purple - Seedsman
White Widow - Seedsman

Gonna be mostly True OG with 45 of them being popped. I’ve run this one before and it threw off all sorts of phenos from dense and tasteless to small round and tasty so I’m hoping I can find at least one that hits all the points.

2 Likes

I have ECSD clone only and Fire OG now

7 Likes

Need!

2 Likes

Crystal content ridiculous

Anyone know where one can find legit Golden Ticket?

3 Likes

Willy Wonka?
Lol

Just dropped hyper rotten mayo and convergence zone (@FicklePickle, thanks)

3 Likes

Orangeade x sundae driver that I made last year. Just finished up my outdoor run and it came out epic. Have it narrowed down to 4 different phenos that did the best outside now we are putting them to the test inside. Planting clones into the veg tomorrow and they will be flowing in 3/4 weeks

3 Likes

I want me some golden ticket, white rhino, and blue cookies.

3 Likes

I was gifted no name seeds which upon early analysis from steep hill show a THCVA dominance at about 40% greater than THCA.

Going to see if we can’t get a male out of the pack and start chucking some fun and exciting new possibilities.

2 Likes

We’ve got the golden ticket/ Chernobyl/ slymer.
I’ve seen sap balls form on it before.
It’s the real deal

5 Likes

I hope your entire flower room gets pollenated :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:confused: alright then.

2 Likes

and then you can send everyone seeds again!

1 Like

Lol. I don’t know about the rest of the guys here, but I’m morbidly against running seeds that come from stress (accidental pollination). You could walk away with something amazing, but you could also walk away with a plant that herms and you don’t notice it until you see beans everywhere…

10 Likes

Id have to agree with you Pickle. I don’t know the severity of the possible outcomes so can’t comment on them :nerd_face: was all in good fun!

1 Like