What’s this stuff worth?

Hello everyone,

Just wondering what this would be worth in the California compliant market? We are currently producing our concentrates and have all of this secondary oil we don’t know what to do with. We don’t have distillation capabilities and figured it be worth something to someone rather then considering it cannabis waste.

I can have it tested, it is going to be a mix of everything the cannabis plant has to offer, fat, wax, chlorophyll and every cannabinoid aside from THCA. (We take all that!)

The product may or may not contain pesticide or microbials. Each batch tested will be different.

I honestly would probably be open to any amount for it since it’s our waste product and it would help lower our overall cost of production, which our book keepers LOVE. We will have ALOT of this in the near future so I figured I’d try and establish a pipeline sooner then later.

1 Like

Bout tree fitty

20 Likes

Shit! If I could get that much for it I’d be giggling like a schoolgirl lol

I haven’t advertised it to anyone yet, I posted here first so I don’t get ripped off or think I’ve got something more valuable then I do.

Where are you located in California? If you have power and space (2x220V, 8ft table) I could bring a distillation setup and distill the material for you

6 Likes

I’m located in Oakland, but our space is limited at the moment, we are expanding our operations currently. Would be a few months before we could consider that as an option. Since we’d have to add you to our paperwork, MMP, etc.

Mostly looking to establish its value before we can proceed with what we will do with it in the future.

Hard to say without a COA. I would start there

8 Likes

I’d be interested in seeing a COA. How was it extracted? Are you just taking the THCA and terps from it?

Bho extraction. I will send a test out before the weekend and update here

Here are the COAS I got today

COA posted below

Let me just state the crude coming in the future will NOT be 69%, this was a bad run for our THCa production

Any pesticides?

1 Like

Not to my knowledge, but we didn’t test for it since we bought from an indoor organic facility. I can get it tested if you’re interested if you can give me a price range. no problem

tree fitty what? Handfuls of nice sand?

2 Likes

Is this crude or as you claim a byproduct of extraction? Not sire how a byproduct has such high concentration of cannabinoids.

2 Likes

Both. It was a failed run for my process due to the high decarboxylation rate. it was crude that has had the THCA removed making it a secondary oil to my process. But as you can see from the high delta it is a nice crude still.

Just a head up, this is a FAiLED run for my process, most the waste oil I’ll have in the future is 25% delta 9 or less

1 Like

No takers?

Dang I would be all over that if I was in Cali. Sadly Not.

It’s mother liquor and mess ups? Distilling would be great. 63% is slightly under standard Etoh crude.

3 Likes

This one is BHO at 63% THC with 6% other cannabinoids

I only use acidic cannabinoids. It was a bad purchase on our part. Perfectly fine material for disty

2 Likes

How much you want for the lot?

1 Like