What’s this stuff worth?

Make me an offer I’m very open on price

Whats the least you’ll take. Lol

1 Like

I’d expect at least a couple bucks pretax. My thought was $3 but I don’t know the disty market. I know when I’m looking for THCA rich crude for $4-5 everyone wants to sell me decarbed mud butt like this. So just from my gathering of information as purchaser, I believe $3 is competitive for 69% cannabinoids.

Let me know if I am wrong

1 Like

Why don’t you just extract? Should only cost u 2 a g before labor (sorry i thought u were looking to buy)

3 Likes

i mean… $3-$3.50 is where most people are at for crude prices, pushing anyone that is making distillate into a $6-7/g production cost after winterizing, scrubbing, filtering, and roto-ing.

For being a ‘byproduct’ it definitely has value, but what do future runs look like? Will you be testing all future offerings and adjusting price accordingly?

1 Like

Want to turn it into water soluble tincture?

1 Like

Yes I will be testing future runs and they will be in the 15-20% range in cannabinoids. I usually only deal with THCa rich crude and unfortunately this wasn’t it.

What would 20% crude get me? $1 a gram pre tax? Lol

Possibly on future runs. I need to sell this to lower our cost average per gram. I’m at $17-18 per gram of THCA before packaging on this run so I’d like to shave a few bucks off that price by selling this batch as is

I have a friend who would do it for nothing. My partner said we have distribution for carts on the ready but that would mean putting more money into an already not cost effective run.

I only wanted this for THCA which it had only 20% of in the whole batch. My numbers are reverse of what they were supposed to be :frowning:

Please feel free to throw a number back if $3 pretax was too high. I need to get rid of this stuff to lower my isolate production cost

How much do you have?

1 Like

1,350 grams