What’s going on with the cbn market

I have been looking for a lab/chemist/formulist that could help me build out my sleep product. I have a CBN/CBD/Skullcap/Valerian and a few other modified versions that I’ve tried that work on me but on some people not a lot of effect. Has anyone come across a solid dosage or combos that generally help to get a good nights rest?

CBN, CBC to potentiate, CBD, melatonin (I like to go really light on this since I’m sensitive to this stuff and can develop dependency pretty easy or so I’ve heard).

I find CBN helps most simply inhaled but for those its not effective on then edibles format does wonders just like thc the cbn becomes far more potent in edible form for sleep.

Is your product an edible? If so some sunflower lecithin will help immensely with binding and bio availability.

I have tried a variety of formulations so far that are inhaled. Honestly, I have found that the majority of people do not get sleepy. That is purely my/our experience with it inhaled.

I think effectiveness really depends. I wish I was better read up on this topic but it’s really just a side project for us. I personally think that cbn could become a bigger product with the right kind of marketing but it’s probably not the time.

On the other hand, most of the customers that are buying our cbn carts are doing so for very different reasons that have nothing to do with sleep.

What are there reasons for buying then @Retorix can u share?

I’ll share one. There are a few I’ve discovered so far.

This one customer buys them regularly because they often get too high and when they hit the cbn cart they come back to earth a bit.

1 Like

Allright I thought about it and here’s another. This one really surprised me when I talked to the budtenders/patients. There are a few dudes who smoke our cbn carts at work. They stock shelves on the overnight shift and like the relaxing high they give while working.

1 Like

it’s our top selling product

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply @YouHighBro I’m really trying to help people with sleeping disorders and create a natural product with selected hemp/cannabis derivatives that help people sleep. My product is a gel cap and that’s great advise to add Sunflower Lecithin to my next batch run. I’ll update here on results. Thank you.

@Retorix appreciate your reply. The market I’m going after is more so the conservative side that are looking for a non Pharma sleep solution. My marketing is to those that do not want to get high, those that can not have THC results on drug tests etc have a look here: www.mysleepusa.com

Once we get better research I will start adding more products like smokable flower, gummies and patches perhaps. But I only am focusing on the sleep market. Thanks for your words and advise. :grinning:

Cbn can make you fail for a thc drug test

2 Likes

That’s interesting

There’s a peer reviewed paper that shows all the science ill try to find it

2 Likes

Yep!

Hers another study l shared on my business blog.

Article linked in my blog:
https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6831/presentation/653

1 Like

its hemp derived officer I swear to god

Sir, you have 57 kilos of methamphetamine.

ITS HEMP DERIVED I SWEAR HERES THE CHROMATOGRAPH

Sir step out of the vehicle please

2 Likes