What on earth did I make ?

This is almost troll level.

7 Likes

Meh. It’s just a small drop in the bucket though ultimately not even going to notice it’s missing. Half a pound really isn’t all that much to me, it might be to you. I used good product because I was hoping to get good results lol shiiit obviously. This is why I paid people to do this for me lol That ship sunk and I have a business to run so I gotta do what I gotta do and right now that is to learn. Buddy will have proper equipment as soon as I can get it. I could barely get my hands on a vac locally.

1 Like

If a half ain’t shit to you, then spend some fucking money…

Your flex don’t mean shit here.

10 Likes

There’s some really good guides on the site for low cost extraction methods, explore a bit and ask questions before your next experiment. One thing here is that safety is a top priority.

2 Likes

That makes it even worse. If half p is nothin. Then it should be nothin to drop cash on a closed loop. Sure @Killa12345 can get you setup with something safe

9 Likes

You can grow pounds of weed for next to nothing, just because you have weed doesnt mean you have money.

2 Likes

You sell the weed and get the money

3 Likes

But its “AAAA+”

2 Likes

She’s selling pvc shatter to people… Wtf…

3 Likes

That quote right there throws that whole argument out lol

2 Likes

One point to take into consideration is the number of replys you have gotten so fast. If you look at the average thread it has half the replys this one does and that could be over the course of a week or month. People here really care and there trying to save your behind and anyone around you. If your in search of some good dabs than take these guys advice.

5 Likes

Yup, feeling less generous now

1 Like

Fuck this person…

1 Like

You want help, to make money for your business, fucking offer someone a consult. You’re trying to get free information for your money making endeavors

1 Like

They sell glass open blasting vessels at headshops in Michigan, is this not common in other places?

Same in cali @Estokha

3 Likes

I don’t want to see you saying you don’t sell pvc laced shit. I don’t believe for a second. Take care and quit selling trash plz.

2 Likes

I’ll never get the time back I spent reading this and as much as I value my time, for the love of all that is holy, do not blow yourself up or put carcinogens in something humans consume. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Besides the fact that you could potentially blow yourself and your neighbors up, or get covered in 2nd and 3rd degree burns, needing skin graphs and being permanently disfigured for life, you can also suffocate yourself and anyone else in the building.

So yeah, a bit of a concern.

2 Likes

When transferring polymer beads through pvc we had to ground the pvc because of static accumulation. Do you, or anyone for that matter, have any data on static generation in this process? I’m 100% onboard with no PVC, but i’m curious if butane/propane/etc can actually generate static or if it’s more of an issue of static generated between the blaster and the tube.

2 Likes