What on earth did I make ?

It was pretty warm still went it when in the vac.

not the best customer service but a cheap alternative that works

4 Likes

Half a pound of REALLY good shit per blast

And thanks for looking out I don’t really have much to go off of but I’ll definitely never use pvc again

2 Likes

Yes but for open blasting the cost is relatively low for a setup. Highly suggest saving up for a closed loop though.

3 Likes

Room temp? Colder? It looks like when you pulled vac, the shatter foamed up (muffined) and then hardened, there’s all kinds of small bubbles in the extracts, which leads me to believe it was too cold when you pulled vac.

Stop open blasting, that much per run open blasting is not smart. That’s my best advice to you…

8 Likes

Seriously, you can buy that much pot, stop being cheap and risking other people’s safety.

4 Likes

Why isn’t it smart ? Just a question lol

The more solvent you need for open blasting the more dangerous it becomes

4 Likes

I’m not being cheap. I just got what I could tonight to experiment and learn. And I’m doing exactly that, experimenting, because I have some time this weekend. I would never give this product out first of all it’s a mess and second of all i know I need to get better. my reputation requires very good product, I’m not stupid but I do not know anything about this and it’s difficult to find info.

3 Likes

Most people who have never touched extraction would not think about it. Dealt with issues like this a lot recently.

2 Likes

What’s dangerous about it in open air ?
Again not offended just asking questions

2 Likes

Higher chance of a spark igniting everything

3 Likes

Ok, fine, I’ll still say stop what you’re doing. It is NOT safe, and I’m not one to say never open blast.

And it’s not safe because it’s an explosion hazard! Holy shit, you’d have 3# of solvent out in the open.

This is why you need to educate yourself before you blast…

7 Likes

Keep on keepin on. Take the critiques with a grain of salt, most people here are seasoned experts and they dont always account for that when giving feedback. Now you know not to use PVC, and while we’re at it, dont mention PG/VG either heh.

2 Likes

You’re crazy lol you experimented with a half pound in a pvc tube!

My pvc open blast days from 15 years ago were like 2oz runs.

If you’re serious about running, get yourself a small closed loop. You’ll definitely save money on solvent and make better product.

3 Likes

Also why waste half pound of some good on an experiment that’s not safe to dab on

1 Like

My buddy that did it has been doing it that way for quite some time. I mean if there’s no sparks Or conductivity around I can’t see it being that bad but that’s also why I got someone else to do it lol. I thought he knew what he was doing. I’ll definitely try to get him some proper equipment as soon as possible.

You’re missing the part where the OP is not familiar with leeching characteristics of pvc. Most people are clueless about such things.

Edit: i hadnt even considered static and hydrocarbons, because like OP im a rookie to the game.

6 Likes

Static from clothing is bad.

3 Likes