What kinds of cartridges to avoid

Hey, I want to hear what you learned over the years about vape cartridges.

For example:
What combustion system is the worst, what one is the best.
What material is the worst, what material is the best.
Also, just what you look for in a cartridge in general.

1 Like

Thats not how it works at all. Each design has strengths and weaknesses, and is paired to the correct consistency extract

5 Likes

If there is combustion you’ve done something horribly wrong :smiley:

9 Likes

What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of each design, and what should you use in each?

If there’s combustion there’s a lawsuit. Lol what are some deal breakers when you buy carts?

1 Like

Personally this is what I look for:

Big apertures, heavy metal testing, and customer service.

When every batch of 1000 has 10 fail it’s good to be friendly with your sales rep so they swiftly take care of you.

Genuine liquid 6 glass from CCELL distributed by jupiter is usually going to get the job done :call_me_hand:

For cheaper price points hit up @cart.farm and buy a few samples and see what works. He carries something for everyone over there

4 Likes

Aperture is the hole that takes in the oil right? Our DM 023 cartridge has an adjustable oil intake so it’s really versatile when it comes to dealing with different oil viscosities.

1 Like

Is getting heavy metal testing a big deal?

The cartridge is the delivery system of a product.

Your desired delivery system will vary with the product. One size does not fit all.

The better question is what kind if product are you trying to make…or what kind of product are you trying to sell?

6 Likes

I honestly don’t know yet. I hear a lot of D8 and Rosen. What kind of carts and materials would you recommend for that?

Im only drop shipping these days, so china with american customer service.

2 Likes

How long does it take you to ship carts now with the vape ban?

3 weeks if we are completely honest. 2 of them without any tracking or anything, just an empty feeling of possible swindlement.

6 Likes

Two completely different markets that have customers with diametrically opposed philosophy of use. D8 is the people cheeping out, and rosin is the people that sniff the air after they fart for tasting notes.

8 Likes

The lack of tracking is gut wrenching but I’ve found it’s worth it

1 Like

That’s why I chose to not respond.

Then you probably shouldn’t be worrying about a cartridge and should figure out what kind of product you want to put in a cart… unless your a shill here to spam carts…

1 Like

I don’t have any carts to spam. Lol. I thought all oils were made equal. Say I want to sell carts with Rosen. What cart features should I avoid and what should I look for?

Is it waxy rosin or rosin jam/jelly?

1 Like

Rosin is going to be the most difficult concentrate to use. Fractioned hash rosin? Partial decarb in jar Tek? What kind of rosin are you talking about? Describe your rosin consistency and process a little…

2 Likes

Oh I’m not making rosin. But thick oil. Like in most carts.