What kinds of cartridges to avoid

Thick like jelly or honey

Are the waxes mostly removed? Or is this for the average hash rosin?
What steps did you take to remove the waxes and wats?
What is the concentration of cannabanoids?
What about ^ terps? Are you utilizing a cannabanoid to stabilize your rosin if it is high thca?
How well are the terps mixed back in?
What filling temperatures will be used?
What is your budget per cart?
What is the total budget?

4 Likes

Could you tell me what types of carts are best for oils with and without waxes and wats? The best carts for high and low cananoids. I kinda just want to focus on the carts and what they can do before getting into the oil aspect. As this point cost per cart isn’t important. I want quality over quantity.

I’m more interested in learning what to look for When buying cartridges in general. Not the best carts for oils with wats and waxes still in them.

I think they’re trying to say that the choosing a cart part comes after the making stuff you need a cart for. If you plan to source something just say that and it will help inform people to help you. I’m not sure you realize you’ve asked an incredibly broad question.

Check out some of these:
http://logistics.farm/product-category/carts/

Most people want a ceramic cart with no wick and a glass design. Product should not be in contact with random rubber, glues, or questionable metals. Thick oils mean you want at least 2+ apertures/intakes with a size of like 1.8 or greater.

5 Likes

We all know vape pen cartridges are still the new kid on the cannabis block. Always choose a Pre-Filled cartridge brand you can trust

You should also consider avoiding fake cartridge. Customers should have ways to verify authentic products and thwart potentially hazardous counterfeits - but it should start with sellers. The most prevalent problem on the illegal vape market are concentrate cartridges that contain high levels of pesticides.

in my mind, one good carts should be safe at first,that mean pass the heavy metals test.
secondly,consistent performance,that’s mean it is the same from first puff to last.about the aperture size and so on,it is the matter between the hardware manufacturer and oil supplier.there are many parameter of carts that can be customized according to the oil.

1 Like