What kind of SOPs does the community need/want? I'll be writing them and posting here and to my blog

can you show @Rainbowp3nis (and the rest of us) how to perform this trick with 6"x60" spools?

see: Horizontal columns - #73 by cyclopath

Carbon scrubbing sop?

3 Likes

Ethanol Diamonds Sop & Time release cannabis pills. TIA

3 Likes

Ethanol Diamonds SOP would be great

2 Likes

After 2 hours. Doesn’t look good. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

@Rowan

First post on Future. Thank you and all for your generous knowledge. I’me extremely grateful. I’m practicing making my own homemade nano medication. All I can say is I think this stuff is very challenging.

I have acquired bile salts and just did the following based off a patent I read for a small sample.

-0.6g pure PC phospho into 40ml water (soak for 3 hours and mag stirred)
-0.5g Bile Salts added last step before R/S
-Organic phase (10g total) = CBD/CBN: 3g and Soybean oil: 7g
-One drop CDT terp

I mixed aqua phase with organic phase on stir plate then added bile salts. Stirred for 5 mins. Then took solution and did R/S 20000rpm shear for 3 minutes. Then (and you’ll probably thunk this is funny) I put solution in my ultra sonic jewlery cleaner for 5 minutes. :slight_smile: Lame, I know but Im just doing home stuff trying to get benefit of nano.

Solution is milky white and not passing through a .45um PES syringe filter. Taste like crap too! Was ok in water though.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know if Im doing this right. Also kinda scared of eating the bile salts though I think its ok based on what I’ve read. :flushed: Do you have an comment or feedback you could give me? Just a poor man trying to get his medicine… Thanks.

Update: looks like volume has decreased to 40ml total. Still separated like in the pic I posted. Ph measured around 7.5.

Edit: Bile salts are 50:50 mixture of sodium salts of cholic acid and deoxycholic acid. I keep finding mixed results on toxicity. SDS doesn’t help either as it say’s there is no information avaiable.

decarbed rosin for cheap easy medicine anyone can do. ill give you the exact process. it would be nice to have an easy to read well worded version of this

Manscaping. I cut my balls 10/10 times.

8 Likes

edit: duplicate post. sorry.

1 Like

If one could make ‘nano’ at home, it is likely that most everyone would be doing it. Back in 2016 I spent over 12 months researching and quite a lot of money to be able to produce true nano particles with cannabinoids. I have tested claimed Nano products in California and none of them actually perform or are good at all. My point here is, good luck making this DIY. It is complicated stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks. You’re probably right. Very hard. Interesting though!

Trim slowy at room temp then razor it all over. Grab and pull to reach hard spots when necessary. Slap some after shave on after. Happy wife happy life.

I have a bunch of DIY salt fertilizer mixing recipes. The most popular is a no-nitrogen cal-mag. I put a lot of time and money into analysis, so I would like to keep this on the low with GLG members.

5 Likes

Share some more @AgTonik I’m loving the no nitrogen cal mag!! Thank you!

2 Likes

Well thank you. I have copies of commercial nutrients and biostimulants that I’ve been working on for about 7 years now.

Cal-Mag Plus, Glow’s (RO) Cal-Mag, AN Hammerhead 0-9-18, Drip Clean, Atami PK13/14, DIY pH Down, MOAB, AN Overdrive, Dutch Master Liquid Light, Silica Blast, AN Carboload, Liquid/Dry Kool Bloom, Agsil16H Silica, DIY Flush/Clearing solution, DIY UC Roots/Clear Rez, or almost anything GLG members would use in the garden.

EDIT: The only thing I can’t discuss is fulvic acid production because I care about AgTonik and the kind people that work there. Thanks for understanding.

5 Likes

The problem is your average hemp chad out there thinks “nano” = “I can’t see it in da water anymore herp derp”

3 Likes

I’d like to read about your agsil procedure and the rest of those products you listed could be helpful too if you wanna post or send them to my dm @AgTonik I’d love to review.

2 Likes

@Rowan has been a bit…preoccupied as of late. @VerifiedConsultant might be able to help in his absence.

6 Likes

A friend of mine made a prototype for this a few years ago. He had a large system designed but needed funding. It actually works very well the quality or terpenes was mind blowing.

Hello…how much would you charge to write sop for processing facility in Mississippi.
Well be making
Bho
Hash Rosin
Rick simpson oil
Edibles

1 Like