What is the shatter market looking like in CA?

As in adding extract to prerolls? Sure.

My guess is your solvent is wet. Tell me about your molsieves.

7 Likes

I had a full compliance done, showed an amount of butane that was just barely over LoD. Mol sieves doing them standard, filter with screen gasket, end cap and spool with beads. This was our only run that turned out like this, and it just so happens the temp gauge was broken. Tastes great still, just decided to slab it out because I figured that’d be the best thing to do with something that dark.

Not sure I understand the relevance. Testing your extract won’t tell you if there is water in your solvent. Which is what I mean when I say your solvent is wet. It’s a guess, but an educated one.

Another guess might be that your material thawed before or during extraction. Which would lead to wet solvent and access to cellular contents we usually try to avoid.

How often do you regenerate? Which flavor of beads? Have you ever tested them?

So runs after this are ok?

Best guess for solvent temp on this run?!?

1 Like

One of our guys was saying the solvent smelled off, we flushed it and the next run turned out like this off of light dep trim

So you flushed the questionable solvent, and it worked next time?!?

Certainly consistent with my hypothesis.

Again: tell me about your sieves

8 Likes

Which license in Cali are you I may be able to assist, There’s plenty to be done with this, but I honestly suggest if you’d like a quick turn around from this for the most bang for the buck, crc it or distill it or mine the thca out then sell out, as is, it’s a crude that was slabbed out. No refinement means undesirables

1 Like

I put them in full vac overnight at the end of the day but don’t leave the heat on. Not sure what you mean by what flavor? Test wise they work fine, havent had a problem but now that you mention it, the yield on the aforementioned run was a little lower than anticipated as well.

Molecular sieve beads 3A, 4A,13x?!?

Test them!!

2 Likes

Running with 3A

Yeah I think I’m honestly going to distill it. Enough people seem to think it’s crude that this run might be super unrefined for some reason.

1 Like

And you’ve confirmed they get hot when you add water?

1 Like

Definitely not as hot as your support post says it should be.

Just watch for volatiles :pray:t3::facepunch:t3:

What part of Cali? Might have folks l2l looking for something to work

Salinas Area!

They should be able to absorb 20% of their weight in water. Weigh them in the morning and at the end of the day. Test them at the end of the day.

Actually bake them out and see how much weight you loose.

I understand you’re currently more concerned with how to sell this (and I highly recommend CRC), but making sure it doesn’t happen again should be at least as important to you.

I’ve tried leading you to water.

The rest is all you…

Edit: if the issue is that you thawed your fresh frozen & got your solvent wet, your sieves won’t solve that run, but the will save your next run. Having chucked your solvent, you dodged that one.

6 Likes

What’s up! We’ve scaled up and have available shatter, and other consistencies. L2L. Chris@ninecloudcannabis.com

2 Likes

I don’t think I ever realized you guys were out of SD. Wish I would’ve known while I was out there. Your link to your IG on your website is broken BTW. Just need to remove the “.com” from the URL extension :call_me_hand::

/ninecloudcannabis .com

1 Like

Appreciate that! Yup, in the old whales vagina. Reach out next time and we’ll show ya the fun factory :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Would love that. When I’m back for business, I’m usually splitting time between North Park/Mission Valley & Downtown. Where are you guys in the county?

We’re far southies down in otay