What is the Next Big Hemp/Cannabis Product Poll?

Make clear carts lame again

8 Likes

So they started popping from Co2? Neato.

4 Likes

Yup. Heard a pop, followed by a hissing sound. The hissing was crude squirting out where it had bent and popped the lid. Caught it almost right away. Mount Vesuvius of crude oil with every jar I opened. Good thing I opened them over a stainless steel collection pot with my helper stirring vigorously. The first Quart jar almost overflowed a 20 liter collection pot.

4 Likes

I love the recreational products but this plant has so much to offer.

We all want to “save” the planet but who is working on soil remediation?
What about cannabis’s ability to absorb radiation?

I think these biofactors need to be identified and studied.
Then maybe some 15 year old can take the information and create something significant with it lol

12 Likes

Thread visionary…I like the sound of that. think my 3rd eye is responsible for the visions

2 Likes

I am with fulvic acid. It works on soil and water remediation as well.

We are evaluating plant-derived humic-like substances (HULIS)

2 Likes

Well, as long as the industry is filled with the same people… I’m guessing cup cakes and real estate licenses.

2 Likes

Well put!

2 Likes

Is it possible to get 11-hydroxy outside of edibles? That would be… fuckn interesting.

1 Like

Products that are not CBD/THC dominant, and market themselves by not just listing CBG, CBN, etc and confusing the consumer.

2 Likes

Your definitely not dumb lol I think pharmaceuticals companies should be getting ready to start human trials on several different medical compounds derived from cannabinoids to guage and develop safe alternatives to modern medications

4 Likes

I changed my vote, and I also think @AgTonik isn’t dumb, but this is where some really cool things can be done.

I also agree with @jval13 about the potential for reducing our environmental impact.

I’m a reluctant tree hugger, so I definitely get excited about these two things.

4 Likes