What is the Next Big Hemp/Cannabis Product Poll?

StonerD, your the thread visionary…
Your idea is in a beta stage…lol
Read it and see if it fits the ole business model lol…

https://www.thelostogle.com/2020/10/23/you-can-book-the-castration-cabin-on-airbnb-for-45-a-night/

2 Likes

Reclaim in Chinese carts.

2 Likes

not cbd

2 Likes

I figured out that decarboxylation will occur at room temp over 3-4 months the hard way. I set some mason jars of un-decarbed crude aside with the intention of finishing them up in a couple days. Forgot all about them until the lids started popping off one day.

2 Likes

D8 isn’t synthetic its hemp derived

There’s a difference

2 Likes

The next big thing will be compliant d8 thc a and isolated terpenes

Both of which im working on using membranes

Terpene isolation I’ve already proven I made a post about it on IG but deleted it as my work got mad I shared my R and D :joy:

Waiting on some starting material to make d8 thca, ill make d9 thc a after for shits and giggles

5 Likes

Terpenes most likely. And individual cannabinoids

3 Likes

How can you be so on point on some chemistry and so completely and utterly wrong on others… Oh wait it’s always when being correct would imply that you are selling something not-fully-legal.
D-8 thc is synthetic, semi synthetic if you really push the envelope

5 Likes

Please tell me what the difference is between synthetic and hemp derived then

Ill wait, they can’t be the same thing

IMO youre totally wrong and im willing to bet you can’t even explain the difference (because if you do then you’re wrong as they can’t be the same thing)

Have you even looked up the definition of derived and synthetic in black law book which is what the Supreme Court generally references for legal definitions?

2 Likes

Give me an hour im about to break the internet with something I just found on D8

2 Likes

I feel like we would be great friends

Sour Garlic Cookies Dead Resin, naturally aged. Fully dewaxed, pentane LLE with louche to remove methanol, vac purged at 65 f for 3 days. Heated to fill carts.

9 Likes

Now that’s an appealing sounding name!

4 Likes

This is interesting

The CSA doesn’t apply to hemp so

Im gonna do a write up once I get to work

4 Likes

Bahahaha

3 Likes

That’s just some from some dumbshit lawsuit from a hemp company, that’s not the law.

Du you know what a “total synthesis” of a natural product is? If not you aren’t a chemist. If you do know, please explain

2 Likes

Bro are you an idiot?

They won this case in the US Supreme court…

How can the DEA control d8 when its not scheduled and not part of the CSA

2 Likes

Can we not make this post into yet another d8 legality debate. No hate man I learned something new about decarbing here, I’d like to keep that rolling.

2 Likes

This thread isn’t even about decarbing though so isn’t that off topic too?

2 Likes

Its about the next big process in the industry, a new decarb method is a new process. You are talking legality…

2 Likes

Next big product, not process.

3 Likes