What is the Next Big Hemp/Cannabis Product Poll?

• 11-Hydroxy
  • Isolated terps
  • Natural isolated cannabinoids (THCV, CBN, etc)
  • Synthetic cannabinoids (D8THCV, reaction isomers etc.)
  • Some form of raw processing (bubble, shatter, sugar etc.)
  • Some tasty new type of edibles
  • CBD and D8 are making a comeback!
  • Youā€™re dumb, @AgTonik, something else (list below)

0 voters

4 Likes

Donā€™t think you dumb my bro. But its going yo be a mix of power steering fluid and isolate in a pressurized reflux. It will be called ā€œThe Golden Elixirā€ and will cure you before you even get sick.

15 Likes

:joy::joy: itā€™ll be sold in a chalice ā€œthe holy grailā€

You know someone gunna be out there trying to smoke 11-hydroxy if they can get it. Not gunna lie, Iā€™d be curious

3 Likes

YEAH. WHAT?

full_lil_jon_artist_photo14-1

5 Likes

Yeeeeeeeaaahhh thatā€™s it

1 Like

IF d8 continues to stay federally legal and IF its even possible i would love to try a nice hemp cultivar with nice terps and naturally occuring d8, in decent concentrations. I really think pure clean d8 can provide more desirable effects to users with low or no thc tolerance since it doesnā€™t cause intense paranoia or anxiety. If someone found a way to have hemp plants produce d8 thc without the need for conversion reactions they would be able to provide a true single source full spectrum d8 extract which sounds really interesting to me. Granted this would be difficult since d8 thc has only been found naturally occuring in trace amounts

2 Likes

D8 is considered synthetic. It wonā€™t (continue) to be allowed too much longer (< 1 year?) unless the synthetically derived part of the rules are changed.

My opinion, donā€™t have sources. D8 prelegalization seems like a ā€˜risky-reddit in-outā€™ business model.

1 Like

I hope flower makes a comeback au natural, I love concentrates but some of you are too good at making that dookie twinkle, and I havenā€™t seen gnarly weed floating around like it used to where Iā€™m at (not that itā€™s your fault haha)

Maybe my circle is just old and slow some moved away, some simply stopped moving haha maybe we need a agtonic snooter to get our bones squeaking again

I didnā€™t vote cuz I dont think youā€™re stupid, bud!

6 Likes

I donā€™t think youā€™re stupid, either, @AgTonik, so I didnā€™t choose that option. I think that the next big Hemp/Cannabis thing should be Natural Decarboxylation with ethanol, retaining the native terpenes. The ethanol seems to stimulate the natural enzymal action over 4 months. There is no heat, just storing in the dark at room temperature. The native terpenes are preserved and it makes for a wonderful premium tincture. Iā€™m presenting it here because I think you guys can maybe do wonders with it for concentrates and terpenes. Everybody wants native cannabis terps and this is it.

I said that it takes 4 months. It reaches about 80% conversion in that time and the conversion of the rest becomes exponentially longer due to the diminishing value. Thatā€™s fine because once you get to 80% conversion you start losing as much to CBN as you gain from THCa. A little THCa never hurt anyone and it even adds to the profile.

How do I know this? Iā€™ve studied it with lab testing and repeated it multiple times. Hereā€™s one of those studies:

And accompanying commentary: Dark Star Genesis Project Sample Base - Month 4 Post 9486

Itā€™s a gift to the forum if anyone is interested. ExtractCraft has started researching it for their uses. They learned about it through me. I donā€™t charge for consultation or SOP. canstock17928763 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

13 Likes

Old school strains from craft farmers. :+1:

15 Likes

Old school hash made from universally state/national/global compliant CBD flower will be cool (again) someday. Bubble, Rosin, pressed hash coins, flaky hand folded hash, replica slabs of driveway hash, hash gumboā€¦

5 Likes

If weā€™re including products outside of cannabinoids then I am excited with the innovation around Hempwood, Hempcrete/PLA and fuel/feed. Recently saw a good webinar from AURI on this. Surprised to see them forecasting strong market growth in CBD.

4 Likes

is this possible?

2 Likes

needs to be the year of high grade cannabis strains coming back.

during the early 2000s headies set itself way apart

now everything is glorified beaster they call loud

hring back all my unique gas flavors

ak47, stardust, Hawaiian haze,northern lights, granddaddy purp, blue dream, green crack, diesel(that real skunk shit not that lime burn ur nose skunk) ,trainwreck

and if everyone sending out grade A material omg can you imagine actually being able to put the CRC material back up. or only if u wanted to ghost something

I spend so much time polishing crap nuggets Iā€™ve gotten rather good at it

they say Iā€™m spoiled bc I started out on headies and growing headies, extracting headies

5 Likes

Dead resin :wink:

6 Likes

Iā€™d bet on yes. How though? I donā€™t know, Iā€™d imagine the conversion would be a mix between ph washing + enzymes + ?

1 Like

letā€™s just feed someone a L of disty kill them and extract it outta their liver then we smoke it and chew on the liver

adrinachrome my man

7 Likes

Do we have any volunteers for an experimentā€¦ for the sake of science we promise!

2 Likes

Give me some mother fucking train wreck. Iā€™d love it if we could actually do testing on these strains. I bet we lost some great genetics that had high amounts of minors.

4 Likes

I wish I had included this option. There is some real innovation going on with fibers and seed including fuel logs, felted bast growing medium, hurd mulch and mushroom growing medium, and food for people and livestock.

My business side hustle is selling a AGT-50, a fulvic plant biostimulant. Hemp can even be fermented to make fertilizer HULIS (humic-like substances) using bacteria, fungus and enzymes.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262414337_The_role_of_humic_substances_in_mitigating_the_harmful_effects_of_soil_salinity_and_improve_plant_productivity

Itā€™s an amazing plant!

3 Likes