What is the longest lasting vape cartridge in your experience? Is it possible to extend lifespan with materials tweaks?

I am looking to develop a long lasting vape cartridge for thick oils, the most I can get out of any on the market is 3ish refills. Does anybody know a cartridge that can handle more? / know how i might extend lifespan.

Thanks!

Really liked the AC1014-B cartridges I got from iKrusher

1.5mm portholes.

2 Likes

Rudsty, how are you doing? This is Mandy from ALD/ikrusher, glad to know you like AC1014, it is really a good cartridge, 4x1.5mm portholes, very good for thin thick oil.
What size and tip do you order for AC1014?
We have bif saving price for round tip half gram, if any new inquiry and demand, feel free to contact me.
Mandy@aldcigarettes.com
mandy@ikrusher.com
Phone; 213 842 9372

Have you tried AC1003, AC1007 and AC1014?

I am using .5ml Itsuwa Liberty V9 cartridges. Six refills so far. No leaks, no darkening, and still tasting good. Tried most cartridges out there, and they all either leaked, turned dark, or both. But not the Liberty V9 cartridges. I believe it is all in the design. Having the coil below the tank makes all the difference.

1 Like

the ac1003 carts im getting from china have been leaky. are you having any issues with those ac1014

Anyone tried the new Tux cart?

Currently using @labeledoil on Instagram cartridges and was able to refill 3-4X then it started tasting burnt. Their cartridges are more so disposable and work perfect for that application. I know there’s several company’s that have devolved tanks that can go onto mods with 18650 batteries now. I want to say Jupiter has done it, I’ll look into it.

@Rufus, do you like to test ikrusher AC1006, we can offer you sample and good price for 0.5ml, very fast delivery and cheap shipping cost.
Feel free to contact mandy@ikrusher.com mandy@aldcigarettes.com
text: 213 842 9372
Thanks.

@square_root_pharms Zero leaks with 10% terps. I would get genuine cartridges. The dollar you save with Chinese carts was lost with the amount of failures I experienced.

Yes, while they all come from china, the issue is clones and quality control, in my opinion.

1 Like

I’ve refilled .5 ml genuine CCELL carts with 2mm holes at least 5-6 times and they still worked ok, didn’t taste burned. I think they could last even longer. Was using pretty high viscosity unrefined EHO. The ethanol was distilled off the extract at 1 atm, and the extract was not vacuum purged, so it didn’t get too thick to use directly in a 2mm cart. Eventually they start trying to oozing some out the hole in the mouthpiece when you hit it, which isn’t a big deal to me.

Have you tested?

I would love nothing more than an uncut cartridge I can hit at 3.2V for 10 seconds without any burn or wicking issues. Sadly I’ve not found a single cartridge that can do this. Anybody?? Anybody at all???

Why 3.2v?

Have you tried the bongo?

5 Likes

More info? Never heard or seen of this setup?

1 Like

Ccell makes an atomizer that fits into a few smok tanks I think.

7UFpTaB_d

2 Likes

Yeah wtf is this now? I’ve never seen this before

1 Like

https://ecig-city.com/products/sikaryusa-nunu-disposable-tank-24mm-mesh-coil-disposable-sub-ohm-tank

I think it’s these? They hold 3ml, which would be nice to have.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s called a Bong-o one time use 2ml botanical tank. Can’t find anywhere to purchase them tho as they don’t have a website and they’re not available anywhere. Guess I’ll try Instagram.