What is the longest lasting vape cartridge in your experience? Is it possible to extend lifespan with materials tweaks?

https://www.vapes.com/products/sikary-og-disposable-sub-ohm-tank-3ml-3-pack

They have em in stock here, the other brand anyway

They look like the same thing as the bongo ones, not sure if they are just labeled differently.

@Wolkentek, is that tank glass, or plastic? If it’s plastic, I’d be a little wary of using them.

Edit: the drip tip is slightly different, so not exactly the same at all.

The vaperesso guardian is dope

These are not the Sikary tanks. I orderes those instantly after I tried this. The Bongo company was at mjbizcon under another company’s booth name. Its hands down the most impressive vape hit Ive ever taken.

It holds 2ml and you can take a monster rip for 10 secs at 30w. It has to be kept sitting up or it will leak, I was using it as a regular vape and throwing it in my pocket which I dont recommend. The company is asking for a huge commitment out the gate, I’m intereted to see what brands jump on it.

2 Likes

They said the tank is made of a food grade resin.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I’m curious to how those sikary tanks work too.

For anyone who know more than I do, which is almost everyone here lol, how risky is a plastic tank? I would assume that the terpenes would eat some kinds of plastics and resins, but not others?

Will definitely be trying this out. Anyone got anything in the area of disposable vape carts?

Any updates on those sikary tanks?

If its not a fluoropolymer, it is not good for usage with distillate

Besides teflon, are there any others that are in common use, that are safe?

Pretty much glass, ceramic, or stainless steel, and even those have caveats, right? Those being the material needs to not have any contaminates in them as well mainly.

Edited my question to be more specific, and I agree with you on what’s used vs what’s safe.

@qma,

I kinda figure you’re one of the cart masters here, what options do we have for a bigger cart? I like carts for their portability, but I burn through em kinda fast.

From my understanding, tanks leak, so they need to be stored upright? That means no pocket?

Because it is in use, doesn’t mean it is correct. I have very little respect for the “leaders” in this field precisely because they have no concern for the end users. CCell, iKrusher, and more. All fought against utilizing safe components till after the vape scare.

I dare you to do it better…
I think we’d all benefit from that

1 Like

Its really time :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I’d like to think we are a bit different at AVD as we are all cannabis consumers and do care about end users; we didn’t really hit market full steam until beginning of 2019 and have clean results on our cart going back to that time; we also don’t come from e-cig backgrounds and set out to make cannabis hardware specific to our partners oil/viscosities

I have a Cerebus and it runs the GT 2 CCells. Haven’t wanted to jam up the tank since I use it for good ole fashioned nicotine, but are you saying disty hits well with these? I’ve heard it said, but yet to try. Entice me.

i got their card at MJbizcon…Think the company is provape that makes it. i got the CEO card on my desk. It was an interesting product.

1 Like

Yeah as long as it’s the ceramic model.

I think a giant tank of neverending concentrate presents more problems than a ‘lay as you go’ type. You have to deal w the voltage, wicking diff viscosities, fools sucking too hard, fools not sucking enough. Wick hole size, material, etc. O rings Terps, leaking, red ring of death, when do I cap? I’ve had pretty good results with like @aspirakles type shit over the years. Especially w anything that won’t work in a cart/tank.

That being said I have one rda that I’ve had for six years or so, oil only, I’ve changed the coil a million times and the set up, but, yeah, six years. Pretty good I’d say.

There was someone making ceramic cups to fit a certain rda. I think it was called the ‘drop solo’.

Edit: dropkick d by some guy named dabbercombie