What is a genuine sauce pen

My real question at this point, especially considering that this test result got by the best of em—does it matter that it has disty in it?

It’s clearly a full spectrum product—cannabinoids we’re simply produced in a different manner than decarbing precious THCa crystals.

…my precious

3 Likes

user preference. creating something from ingredients, or using specific varieties in a “fuller spectrum”

also, you dont have to decarb thca crystals to make a “live resin” or “sauce” cart, one could decarb dissolved thca before it crystallizes.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m finding with this ratio—it seems like the only way I can determine the right time to mix is the consistency of the terpenes. This is a mixture of distillate and water-consistency terps. It always seems to sit at around 15-20% THCa and long-term crystallization hasn’t been an issue.

Looks like this:

3 Likes

So did they add some disty to it trying to up the strength

I find disty ruins hte flavor. The sugar that combo w it or washed sugar would be best starting point for flavor. Then add terps just at warm

2 Likes

It was me, we do a 60/40 Disty/Terps

Tastes just fine to me. The distillate on its own is tasteless as can be! I suppose one could make the case that live resin sugar has got a minor amount of terpenes in it that get lost when using disty—but I suppose I’ll need to make some with sugar to test that out myself.

Better hit the search bar.

1 Like

Even on fire disty I get “plain smoke” kinda like licking new plastic lol. First pass disty I get smoky flavor some. But what I’m saying is I get flavor from it I think takes tons hte to get that dominant hte cart taste imo

1 Like

A True sauce cart is Htfse which is 15% or more natural terp content with no distillate

Good main body distillate has no flavor and 0% terps most folks taste their rig or nail or hot reclaim imo… add 10% sauce to flavor ur raw disty darts

4 Likes

What’s the other 85% ,? Cut?

No lol I’m just talking about the terp % on the test results of the sauce most sauce is not htfse

Nevermind…I’m an ass

1 Like

@SniggerSnipe yes. Its why i was so annoyed bulkcarts started talking with them. You know that dude from azgard with the vision? Thats me with carts

@StoneD I tried pure hte and kinda like disty/hte combo more. Never felt high

3 Likes

apparently custys liked my disty flavored with terps over the raw distillate and live resins mixed together. apparently raw gassy terp taste is “bad”

Straight hte. Never tried this before, said fuck it, Going to try it out here in a few.

Still rocking that shitty bvv hardware lol

5 Likes