What is a genuine sauce pen

Bet that dogwalker og is fire though!

2 Likes

Yeah somebody special I know makes it, I cant take the claim for processing this or growing it.
I loaded it was all

And on .5ml all ceramic u can get into the button hard taste just like dab!

4 Likes

I do too. Must be why I’m broke and have endless oil to smoke lol

10 Likes

No one here gets a runny nose with sauce pens?

2 Likes

If you want a thicker Sauce cart, don’t separate as much of the THCA. Once Decarbed, the Thc will thicken Cart while also increasing potency

2 Likes

Never.

@Dabatronicus
I don’t think anyone is separating the thca out when going for live resin carts. Maybe they separate terps so they don’t have to be decarbed, but definitely not removing thca from the mix

@TwistedStill
First world problems.

“If you grow or extract it, they will come”
Some Field of Dreams shit right there

6 Likes

Bout to scape a cart. felt cute, might delete later idk

Edit: I don’t know why I remembered tearing up with hte pens… i think it was just cheap hardware

4 Likes

Terp Tingles! If i exhale even the smallest amount out of my nose I sneeze like 5 times.

5 Likes

Logic suggests that unless you pull at least some of the THCa, it’s a “live resin” cart not a “sauce cart”…wouldn’t you agree?

If OP isn’t allowed to exceed 70% potency, then pulling some does not seem unreasonable, except for the part where they can’t actually market the diamonds…

3 Likes

Can’t sell them, yet. While the diamonds may not be able to be sold at the moment, storing them appropriately until a time when they can be sold may not be the worst idea in the world, especially if there is still a profit being made off of what can be sold in the current market. It isn’t illegal to store them.

Just my two cents.

4 Likes

so you’re recommending hoarding diamonds?

priceless!! :rofl:

4 Likes

When the market opens, everyone will likely be hoping to procure some seeding crystals (allowing for many L2L sales), and because there is always leftover sauce after making diamonds and sauce, one could conceivable have significantly larger batches to put out at any given time without changing lab practice (allowing greater production for retail or dispensary sales). Seems like a no-brainer to me, but then again, I often feel as though I have no brain (thanks cannabis).

3 Likes

Touché

Yes i would agree with you there

1 Like

This is the most recent batch I made.

If someone can tell me whether it’s disty or uncut I’ll give you a $1 bill.

20% thca = uncut as I have never seen finished disty with thca in it, unless you are adding it after the process.

6 Likes

That’s funny, our business manager always says “you guys make all this fire but it’s not selling”

2 Likes

@qma do you have some sort of deal with a company in china to make you those carts custom? it seems your website is the only source of them on the entire internet

1 Like

would be pretty awesome disty cart if he’s adding thcv. cbga, cbc…

Surprise, surprise. It’s a second pass disty cart :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Cant you melt the sugar without fully decarbing it. And do like half decarb. Add terps

And isn’t there a sweet spot like if it’s under 40% thca compared to thc/terps that it wont crystallize back up for long time at least

1 Like