What happened to cat scientific

Does anyone know what’s going on with cat scientific. I purchased a x1000 homogenizer from them about 1.5 years ago. Now I’m looking to get a replacement piece for it but I can’t find them and I’m seeing the website is down. Are others attachments compatible or am I gonna have to buy a whole new homogenizer. Where you at @CATScientific

I guess I’m reading something about them no longer offering these products. Anybody know where I can get the replacement or whole new set up for a reasonable price. Looking to do A liter at a time

i remember someone saying they’re just rebranding some OEM devices, so you should be able to find spares and accessories elsewhere.

2 Likes

i hink its from gerrmany?

@cart.farm has em

3 Likes

@cart.farm is the best vendor for these. With other vendors you will be killing your shafts because they dont know proper cleaning and using prodedures…

8 Likes

Which part on your machine is damaged?

1 Like

cart farm can help but sure you arent using their old website?

https://www.cat-ing.de/ Buy em direct

1 Like

Ended up hitting up cart farm. They’re the best of the best instantly hooked it up with exactly the pieces I needed

2 Likes

maybe dog scientific paid them a visit?

13 Likes

no its just nobody can speak that language? is it netherlands? if nobody notced it said 567 euros for the cat homogenizer

are you joking? click the globe at the top of the page to switch to English, where Deutsch = German is the only other language option.

80 million nobodies giving you a very stern look

6 Likes

I didnt look because im not purchasing, I felt dumb because i said they are german and it looks like some other language? where are they out of? Is it german? I went there once.

the site is in german by default.

It looked different than the few german words I know at least I was on the right track to begin with. I thought I may have had it confused with the cartfarmer syringe which is def german.
Im the typical ahol American. i only remember learning one word in germany and its LUFT when I got off the plane they had deflated my bicycle tires so I needed some luft. I stole mass transit but still needed to learn enough to get off the right stop.

scheiße!

Fucking Nazi !!
73c

you’re lucky i haven’t had my daily Panzerschokolade yet

2 Likes

Schäferhundeverein, SV