What happened to cat scientific

I’m gonna blow your mind

Suffer no longer in confused silence when those foreign websites aren’t speaking american for you.

1 Like

i just misread it It looked dutch to me, im not in need of a homogenizer but do research things on here until its a foreign website of a proct im not buying.

maybe you do need one thumper.

You already know I got a badass homogenizer. cat? My pro scientific has USA support too. PRO Scientific PRO400DS Digital Benchtop Homogenizer the probes cost over 1500 which kinda sux

Hi John,
Cat Scientific is no longer in business and we stepped into help others in this community get the support that was needed with their homogenizers. At first it was just helping them order the homogenizers because the factory is basically non-responsive, but then we realized the users need replacement parts and repairs and couldn’t wait so we started ordering a bunch of inventory of replacement parts. In some cases to perform the repair you need special tools which has to be made or ordered from the factory so we got those too so that we could perform the repairs here instead of Germany where possible. Since we were fully supporting the product and could not call it CAT Scientific we went ahead and fully rebranded the product under our name.
They are now Goldleaf Scientific homognizers, hotplate stirrers, and everything else that CAT Scientific sold. We carry the full line of homogennizers (X120, X1000, X1740) and all the shafts and have much of the items in stock and ready to ship. We also carry various other heating/stirring items like hotplate stirrers, overhead stirrers, and heating mantles. If you’d like you can order everything in one kit that has the shaft for your application, the tools that the factory recommends, and a heavy duty stand along with some beakers.

Plus future4200 members get 10% off by using the code “glg_10” at checkout.
That makes our setup the best value around as others are still charging the same price for the standard non-digital version, don’t include the stand, proper tools.

4 Likes

And as an added bonus, you can go to the other vendors for help when goldleaf gets stumped like everyone else this month!

4 Likes

Pew pew……pew pew :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

2 Likes

I’m an engineer with lots of spare parts, factory service and repair manuals, special tools, and machining equipment just for the purpose of diagnosing and repairing these items so I think i have a good grasp on how these things work.

2 Likes

Cart farm to the moon!!! He has the best customer service on. Here I’ve bought homogenizers from both company’s

3 Likes

I don’t know man it seems like you don’t have a solid understanding of your product. Or how to clean it?

Cart.farm seems to consistently take much better care of his customers.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you could have enough info from both vendors to make an honest comparison. Have you seen our cleaning guide? We made a diagram with instructions on how to clean the G20 shafts. Cart farm doesn’t use the correct tools which will damage the pins. Instead of doing things the right way they use a cheap tool and bash us for selling the factory recommended tools.

I video chat most our customers

You mean giving away, right?

A ben shapiro level self dunk. All your customers have shredded gaskets because the read the manual that wasn’t written for the cannabis industry. Do you even know what lubricant these cart farmers (90% of your customers) are using?

Please remember that even though I am out of stock, I am still:

1 Like

If anyone is using your instructions they are going to destroy their orings. If they use that tool you recommend they are going to bend or snap the drive pin.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
-the guy that has driven >50% of CAT UNIDRIVE sales for the past two years (me)

Sir, I have dissasembled a rod for a year and a half using only my fingers when I was farming. With a homogenizer tool right next to me the whole time. That tool is only necessary for a detail strip. Literally any notched tool that the drive pin fits in snugly will work

SIR, That is COMPLETELY FALSE. My technique has kept a unidrive going with the same shafts (and o-rings) for 2 and a half years (actually 3 years come august 17th) The only recently upgraded their gaskets to my viton ones.

1 Like

Do you think Daniel is really nitpicking your instructions, sending it to the engineers to review? Daniel is sales he’s not a technical advisor.
If anyone uses your instructions they will destroy their orings prematurely and will be prone to failure.
At the end of the day there’s going to be insights that you have and some that I will and we could be helping each other, and honestly I’d rather focus on developing the product and making it better. So that’s where I’m throwing my energy.

This was in regards to one of your customers using the instructions from the manual, not my method. The customer in question destroyed their spring AND o-ring. My method is a modified version of Steve’s method, which was developed PRECISELY to lengthen o-ring life. THe only difference between Steves method and my own is that I use the proper lubricant for carts.

You mean me helping you and you playing dumb, right?

Which is ironic because that is precisely what I did the second I started selling this product, as I have been familiarized with this product over years of usage as a CAT Ing customer

1 Like

Ok I’m wasting my time here so good luck…clearly you just want to control everything and using negativity to bash others instead of trying to do what this community is built for and level up.

You do remember that you have already screwed me on YOUR OWN predatory deal, right? Why would I EVER “level” you up ever again? I already learned where to share, and thats with MY farmers. Im sorry, but why would I help a competitor who thinks they are doing me a favor when they have NEVER contributed positively back.

2 Likes

premonition

2 Likes