What do you think about this?

Tell me what you think about this.

4 Likes

Conversion?

Tell me what you think about it

5 Likes

Looks like a really good conversion…… what do them liters going for??

Are they selling as a conversion?

3 Likes

Talk around town is that these are going for 1700-1900

2 Likes

its a weird number im sure many cheap skates would work with it…

On one hand you can get non converted real d9 distillate for 3000-3400 in my parts. I dont think it would be as high as cannabinoids… probably 94% but wouldnt have them weird peaks either…

Thats a pretty high d9 coa for a converted liter…

what would you prefer…

non converted d9 liter 94% cannabinoids 88% d9 thc with minors like cbg,cbn $3100

or

converted liter 97% cannabinoids… 91% d9thc… $1800…

Im sure if your vaping the non converted liter is optimal…if making gummies… id say the 1800 would be the smart business decision! The cheap stuff is perfect food grade stuff all day long!

7 Likes

This.

6 Likes

There are lots of minors in that oil and who knows if the d8 is just from crc extraction. Not sure if you can even claim its converted yet

4 Likes

I’ve heard lower than 3100 for natural d9

3 Likes

I’m also in south Florida where it’s not as prevalent as California or Oregon. I will say we are 100% on d9 testing here in florida. Where all the d9 tests we have ran have been actual d9 and no games. The D8 carts we have tests are like 0% for honesty.

1 Like

Do you have coa of crc extract that has D8 in it? Is it distilled with a minuscule amount of powders causing the D8?

2 Likes

I dont but I’ll see what we can do. I have always been curious.

1 Like

Convert then chroma

1 Like

Every extract I have in the house is crc’ed and I haven’t seen any D8 peaks in any of the non distilled crc extracts I’ve tested so far.

I’m wondering if distillate is different as I do know crc is in a lotta people prep step these days

1 Like

Anything ran with acidic media and then distilled is what I’m skeptical of.

Last year I water washed my run. This year I’ll dust the distiller off and do some tests. Got a 0.2 micron filter now too sooooo

2 Likes

I’d love to run some tests if anyone has ran it.

We are looking at HHC even though we don’t even have a standard for it.

We have our D8 standard working perfect though now and can test for 5 cannabinoids. Since we have sooo much calibration solution, we calibrate just about everytime a weird result comes up.

We actually play with old calibration solutions to see how close to the calibration curve we can actually get.

4 Likes

Carbon makes d8 right?

Not a typical crc but Tons of people used to use it back in the day with water tech

1 Like

D9 in cali is already 2s, non conversion. Mid or high not sure

The fact of the matter is conversion liters will replace real and real d9 will be under 2 or no one will buy it. D8 hasn’t killed anyone yet and no one really cares if it does

Sad but true

7 Likes

I don’t think we would be seeing as high cannabinoids if this was a slip up.

If this was a slip up. I’d expect a much higher D8 ratio and much lower cannabinoid %. I could be wrong. Shit looks like a great deal. That’s a lotta cannabinoids and d9 for $1800

I personally wouldn’t smoke it but in edibles. It’s a steal! I just wish people would just use this stuff responsibly but that’s not the case most days

3 Likes

Has anyone seen converted liters with d8 this low?

Saw another that said 2%

1 Like

I’ve seen a few post on ig advertising it but who knows. None of the d9 I’ve tested showed any D8 and I’m only going what I’ve tested so far

1 Like