What are the best terpene companies for cartridge products

Looking for the best terpenes for my cartridges. I’ve used floraplex. Currently looking at sauce terpenes and wanted to see if anyone has reviews or a better option.

3 Likes

I always hit up @MassTerpenes for anything terps. Knowledge for days and just a stand up guy that does great business.

10 Likes

Just got a an order from mass freakishly fast. And they always throw in samples.

4 Likes

True Terpenes is what you’ll see a lot. They have 100+ strains, and just added live resin terpenes as well as hemp derived terpenes. Their customer service is amazing and they sent me like 20 samples when I was trying to figure out what profiles we want. Been doing business with them for over 3 years.

2 Likes

terp.farm terps taste and smell amazing. c/hdt all the way!

3 Likes

on the higher end price wise, but @Abstrax is also an option for ya.

3 Likes

@PharmExOregon gave me a sample at the (RIP in pieces) Kaleafa club in OC, OR.

Made 5 T-free CBD carts taste straight from the field in just a few drops. CDT is the way to be.

If I find the rest of the bottle on my shelf I’ll post the pic.

2 Likes

I think abstrax is still cheaper than True terps or floraplex… Im giving floaraplex the boot because they charge me more for shipping than terps. True terps is pretty great. They hook it up with lots of samples and offer seasonal flavors too. Their alchemy line is a big hit for us. It combines hemp derived terps and botanical terps. But making your own sauce to mix with disty is really where its at!

Thanks for the shout-out. If anyone wants some samples hmu and I can get you some to play with.

7 Likes

Denver Terpenes has the best botanical terps in the industry. Hands down

@Betroit troit has the best terps in the game, hands down in my experience. You may pay for it but I haven’t found a better cannabis derived terpene. Big props to what he’s got going on - I highly recommend hitting him up.

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out bro. I do have CDT Terps and New cultivars listed just as of last week
I’m also about to do a Terpene giveaway.
HelloTerpenes.com

7 Likes

You think @MassTerpenes gives out promo code to future fam? I have 50 lbs of boof that are going to need some spicing up.

3 Likes

Ewwww

1 Like

Market demand cheap carts… If you don’t like it buy a rosin gram for 80

2 Likes

Fair, I thought you were spraying flower. Folks buying carts know that terps are added

They can cut yah a killer deal on a gallon split between whatever flavors you’d like. The prices are already bangin imo :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I also copped from Betroit @ helloterpenes.com. i am happy with his profiles and am gonna check out his new drops.

2 Likes

Google says permanently closed, their site says open?

2 Likes

To the best of my knowledge, closed.

1 Like