What are the best terpene companies for cartridge products

I currently use mass terps, floriplex, and occasionally gold Coast terps…open to new

Hey AZ labs, Ryan from Abstrax here. We’re always happy to lace you up with samples and walk you through any questions you might have. We’re stocking everything from CDT , dank and funky flavors, and wild fruity terp profiles so we should be able to cover whatever you need. Reach out and let’s set you up.

5 Likes

In alphabetical order:

@Abstrax
@MassTerpenes
@PharmExOregon

All offer quality products and great service. Their offerings are different–botanical, cannabis derived, flavors, blends… reach out to their teams and see what works best for you and your product. They also all have forgotten more about finished product formulation and terpene use than most people will ever know. This is their area of expertise and if you get them started, they will give you lots of information that will help you level up your products.

14 Likes

I messaged you. I’d be happy to send you a care package to get all set up.

5 Likes

I wound up sourcing some HTE locally. I will definitely keep massterpenes in mind for the next time.

4 Likes

Mass is best all around, price and quality. Floraplex is solid, great communication. True has a couple flavors that stand out but prices suck as does customer service in my experience. I’ve tried all the others but nothing that stands out really.

3 Likes

As for the HTE used as terps, do you find that a 10% cut is “better” than a 20% cut? I’ve been reccomended a 20% cut on carts. But idk, seems a bit too much IMO. But let me know if you have experimented with that.

I try to never exceed 3% terps/flavor ever.

Sometimes I’ll use HTE closer to 5% depending on the minors.

2 Likes

I like a 1:1 extract:hte idk in what world a 5% hte cut would work lol

3 Likes

I guess HTE is the wrong term. They are cannabis derived volatile terps that would not pass hemp laws etc.

Also you can fill an entire cart with HTE and sell it. It’s really about the experience your trying to give. And anyone of my customer that got a 50/50 would be pissed. Carts aren’t really gaining return customers under like 95% cannabinoids. That’s what’s making resin carts slap and keeping em coming back.

I’m fine with 100% hte in carts. Little terpy for most but I like a spicy nose occasionally. And the thca is still floating around 20%

5 Likes

I’ve tried 100% HTE Carts in a sample i’ve made and honestly. It’s pretty great. I like the terps but definitely needs a cut with another oil. Im going to try a 10% cut later and 20% cut HTE cut in a couple week.

1 Like

Where’s that video of Jwood pouring off the terp fraction into carts behind the @SolventDirect booth at that party in OKC? @BigM do you have it? That was fun times!

7 Likes

I’ll dig around a bit this evening and see what I can find. I saw a couple different people pouring hte right into carts that night, and they all tasted great.

4 Likes

:pray::facepunch: @BigM @Sidco_Cat

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb6dC8ujs_-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

Rocking the hardware from @ECAP_Kane I see :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

That’s the one!!

2 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate it, Planning new things. Going to do a giveaway for the forum. Ill announce it on a different spot. I don’t want to hijack the thread,

2 Likes

Thank you for the shout out sir! Also if any one want to test our carts, please DM me. Free samples are always available for Future4200 friends.

2 Likes

I’m in southern Oregon with steam distillation equipment now. I used to work for higher vision back in 2017, been extracting exquisite live terps for a while now. I took last season off due to health and now I’m back on the west coast looking to replenish my inventory. I bring it up because, if you have access to material, we can make some fire terps. Small batch craft cannabis style. IG: @th3alch3mi5t

3 Likes