“Weed light” being investigated by DEA- Delta-8 crackdown looms

Switching solvent and reflux times isn’t pioneering anything new

Sorry try again I don’t comprehend haha

1 Like

The alphabet boys have called us asking about d8, so I’m assuming they’re investigating the bigger players in the market.

So many people tell me the market doesn’t want compliant d8 and that they’ll go elsewhere for their ND COAs.

To that I say good luck. The market may not want compliant d8, but when you’re dealing with a Schedule 1 (that has to be sold in many states behind secure access and tight traceability controls) eventually what the market wants won’t matter.

I hope those ND COAs keep you guys out of jail.

11 Likes

If you have a mean of .3% and your allowed a deviation from the mean… How much deviation is involved to go from .3% to 1%???

for argument sake… +/- 10%. What would be the numbers outside the allowable std. deviation?

If 10% is standard deviation does that mean 10% of 100% or is that 10% of the .3% test result?

1 Like

Then why haven’t you figured it out.

3 Likes

So youre saying the test results are accurate to between 2.7% and 3.3%?

Or

0% to 13%?

Look at your 2 examples and what do you think they are looking at? Seeing your 2 limits accounting for error… would you say even at 1% its sooo far outside the error it would still be considered illegal??

because its not 2.7% and 3.3% but .027% to .033%

I had a local retail store owner call us the other day ask if we tested “CBDs” and if I ever heard of d8.

He wanted to get it tested before selling it in his store because he “doesn’t want to risk selling anything I’m not supposed to.”

How many of those people are out there because of the ND COAs?

They’re just suckers, right? All in the name of $35 bullshit testing. Criminal laboratories are going to get what’s coming to them.

15 Likes

this is a bit scary…

2 Likes

You wanted 15k for the SOP now your here saying people stole it from you :sob:

His SOP is still the only one I’m seeing produce 99% total cannabinoids. Once he’s no longer involved they drop back down to 90-95%

10 Likes

I mean they could do the same to all the recreational cannabis spots

But for the most part they’re not selling garbage to kids on the internet.

The biggest issue is the willingness to sell WIP material in carts.

The d8 side of the industry needs to pivot to formulated products ASAP.

7 Likes

without a doubt… I think they are holding that ace in their back pocket!

but your 100% correct… They certainly can and probably will eventually go after some big name in cannabis eventually.

I think they already hit some of the cannabis pop up shops… i cant see them not going after some of the heavy hitters with d8 like hempire that are literally taking them on…

we will see. The fact that @kcalabs has been contacted with this should make all d8 manufacturers a bit worried if they are talking to one of the leaders in exploiting this testing problem…

i dont think kca has sugar coated any of this since day one… i cant see them sugar coating it to the alphabet boys when ask…

2 Likes

We have to maintain client confidentiality when speaking to anybody, even the government. Client data are owned by our clients. We haven’t received any subpoenas.

But they’re not calling us to ask about the weather.

10 Likes

I was just chastised 3 days ago from a newb d8 reddit clown on here about his “compliant” ND d8 coa. Dont drop the soap asshat!

7 Likes

Gross negligence

3 Likes

did you ask the boys is thats an allowable excuse? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

im only joking. I think we all want everyone to make a living…just the right way.

3 Likes

When this is how they advertise, in a town well known for being anti weed/drugs, shit is bound to get banned.
No med card? No problem!

4 Likes