We have a new cool product: CBD maple sugar! Rare to see something no one else has

So it’s 25mg per gram and we currently use 4 gram packets with 100mg/packet. We had it analyzed and it Shears the particle size down to 1 micron so we see a noticeable uptick in bioavailability.

We make it from refined maple syrup from our partners farm in Vermont. So far we’ve only used unflavored syrup but we could use cinnamon vanilla bourbon etc many flavor options with maple syrup.

We are also looking into how to use it for cotton candy.

We sell it in 4 gram sugar packets as a direct sugar replacement for anything sugar is used for but currently used most in coffee and tea since it dissolves really well.

We have some clients that make their edibles with it because it’s easy to dose with since it’s a consistent 25mg/gram and is water soluable! Recently it was used to make nice gummy bears that wernt cloudy and didn’t have any changes in appearance or texture. But it could be used for any edible!

There is only 1-2 other sugar optionS on the market I think. they use normal bleached sugar as well as simply coating the sugar with cbd.

We actually infuse our maple syrup and then crystallize and powderize the product so it encapsulates the cbd with a theoretically endless shelf life as well the documented particle size reduction.

We think it’s pretty cool! Would love to hear yalls feedback.

I’m prepared to be shredded by the mob haha

This is currently only being used in the cbd market but is open to be licensed by the thc market. We would come down and set up the process on sight (it has a VERY small footprint to produce the actual sugar, the packaging is obviously dependent on scale)

California is in talks to be locked down under 1 licensee, but any other state is available!

We also do a ton of product development for companies both thc and cbd. We have a ton of options and formulas! Our team is killer with an awesome background in R&D and product development.

:heart:

18 Likes

I want some thc maple sugar lol

12 Likes

There’s a lot of maple syrup in our area.

1 Like

Cannabis infused?

2 Likes

Ours is cbd but pushing it into thc market by licensing it to different companies and states

4 Likes

CBD comes from cannabis, too… :man_facepalming:

Eh I spend my days around normies when people ask that they typically mean thc. And use hemp to refer to cbd :face_with_monocle::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Educate them! Bending to use inappropriate nomenclature because you don’t want to have to explain it will only prolong the issue! I’m glad you know better! I was legit worried for a sec. Haha.

My comment was also directed at @Dr.stanky, wondering if all the maple syrup floating around is cannabis infused. I would be surprised if any is.

This is a great product @Siosis. Super stoked for you. Clean packaging and branding, too. Well done. It should do well. Really well.

2 Likes

Nope, hence the reason I mentioned it

I won’t use maple syrup if it ain’t from Vermont. Good call.

2 Likes

You may want to give coconut sugar a try for something else with a lower glycemic indicator.
Infused Coconut Sugar Low Glycemic Sugar Substitute Post 5806

2 Likes

Sweet idea! Literally :wink:

1 Like

You know people growing real weed for CBD?

3 Likes

I do, know someone that is. Organically and it has a market although it seems like the high-CBD cannabis and the high CBD craft hemp flower markets should meld before too much longer. There’s a niche for it, though.

2 Likes

It is all different expressions of the same plant, and yes, I know successful rec companies that dedicate rooms of indoor for CBD that sells out every time. Makes a lot of products aside from smokeable that sell out as well.

Edot: Also can’t tell if you’re trolling me or not.

2 Likes

Have you found that cbd gives it a bitter aftertaste? I’ve made this before and it completely changed the taste of the maple syrup.

1 Like

No, I was just wondering as the price for indoor exotic hemp is high but thc flower is thru the roof. What are those guys you know getting for a bow of indoor hemp and does it stay compliant?

My bet would be they are running 1:1’s

Not compliant hemp

2 Likes

I used to run some 2:1 and 1:1 before CBD was everywhere.

Also ACDC is 19:1.

But I don’t grow those anymore. None were compliant hemp.

These guys near me do maple sugar candy.

3 Likes

If you can take fresh frozen & preserve the profile nicely in a rosin you should think about doing maple cbd Lean I think it would take storm for breakfast lovers & weird exotic soda duffs