We are trying to save people from vaping crisis

Is it a ceramic battery with ceramic soldering points?? I thought the auto (suck to activate) pens are part of the problem with the VAPI?

Why wouldnt you make a disposable ceramic pen with a push to activate button and no pathway for air/oil to get into the battery chamber and potentially cause problems??

Q dey dont know about dat.

1 Like

this is a vape pen it is chargable ,the battery is not ceramic it just look white.nseparable
In fact, we add a charging function.Screw top .You can refilled it for 2 twice.However, i do not recommend that users repeat the use of the oil ,it will have an impact on the taste, the main reason for increasing charging is not to make it reusable,just to enlarge the capacity of the power.

1 Like

Let’s see some pictures.

Every design has its meaning, a product can not satisfy everyone’s ideas。
Your idea is good i will keep that in mind

3 Likes
1 Like

I have tried them I filled a few up with cbda sauce. It was pretty thick and the cart handled the thickness really well I was able to finish the cart all the to the end.
I am not a huge fan of the snow kid though hard to refill if you wanted to do that.

1 Like

0.5ml Sowman + white battery

@tonystark can you just post picture please not a link. :spoon:

4 Likes

7 Likes

These are automatic batteries?

4 Likes

Sech-see

yes 350mah auto battery

So when you take a hit you are passing the air you inhale thru the battery chamber? What happens if the battery fails/overheats and releases toxic gases while your sucking on it?

3 Likes

the battery can stop power to prevent itself from overheat. it doesn’t release toxic gases.

price is not cheap

1 Like

You sound pretty sure. Do you have any data or info to back that up? After speaking with @BG305 I really feel the auto batteries are part of the problem? And quite possibly the main problem?

1 Like

@tonystark If you have invented a battery with a 0% failure rate you would not be selling carts. I will start a thread later today about batteries.

9 Likes

The main issue Tony is that with the draw through batteries there has to be a channel of air going through where the battery is. People are trying to avoid this now as it is a risk with eliquid/distillate leaking into the battery component via the draw through hole and causing a short circuit. Whether or not the battery has short circuit protection, this style of battery it appears is something that will not be wanted in the future in order to ensure customers that their device wont cause vapi/evali or put off toxic fumes from a potential short circuit. The customer doesnt know there is short curcuit protection, but they do know that there is necessarily a draw through hole going into the battery housing. Even if someone was to vape in the rain this could cause a very serious issue potentially. So in the name of the health and safety of millions of north americans,and your personal bank account, we ask you to please offer a battery that is not automatic right now. Thank you.
That said, I, personally only use mods these days and my business is pretty focused on pods right now. If you have a good quality juul pod compatible non-auto battery, I am interested.

4 Likes

They offer plenty of non automatic batteries as well as their auto offerings. I think he was just focusing on a slick end user product assembly. I’ve got a few of his non-auto samples. They work just fine.

7 Likes