Water Soluble CBD Isolate

Looking for a source of water soluble CBD Isolate in Oregon that will not crash or crystallize when mixed with glycerin.

99.5%+ purity.

Must have lab tests, CoA.

Looking to purchase samples to begin and then purchase in 5kg + quantities.

2 Likes

i dont think youll be able to find watersoluble cbd in the purity range. the starting isolate can be 99.99% but thatll decrease as the molecules are encapsulated by other junk to make it water soluble.

9 Likes

yeah you are only going to find a percentage of CBD in the final product.

4 Likes

What is the average purity for water soluble CBD isolate? New to the water soluble stuff.

most that i have seen is like 20% ish range

7 Likes

And if you want a clear liquid could be even lower % since more other crap needs to be added

1 Like

Most of the formulas I’ve seen have been suspended in water but if you were to evaporate or spray dry that solution you would have total concentration of CBD in the 30-40% range at most.

5 Likes

I can provide liters of water soluble. 818-943-1156.

1 Like

No you can’t. Not at 95% purity and still water soluble

6 Likes

5% cbd nanoemulsified

1 Like

We just ordered the equipment to make nanoemulsion and a spray dryer… in the next month we will be up and running and providing CBD WS services at a very low cost … Currently I see the cost of about .009 per mg for CBD to be converted to WS about 20% … we will be offering this service between 5-20% for much less.

2 Likes

@Cut64 . I am curious to learn how your equipment for nanoemulsion is working to make water soluble CBD.

thank you for sharing any information on water soluble CBD

@TouchPoint Everything is going well. We bought alot of goodies. We got 2 homoginzers the x1000d and the x1740d with inline setup. Also 2 cat msc hot plate mixers. We bought a bsp-1200 sonicator as well… Loooking at a Speedmixer also. We hired 2 different consultants to help formulate and so far things are great.

How is the work with water soluble CBD going for you? Are you creating a powder or liquid format?

we produce a liquid and we can also spray dry it into a powder…

1 Like

Very interesting. Do you have a website as a reference by chance? Does the powder form change the potency levels or anything? Also, in that powder form is it ready for consumption?

1 Like

Delete

you can nano encapsulate using nothing but a few cents worth of cholic acid and a hot plate stirrer.

Idk why y’all are spending tens of thousands on sonicators, stop using brute force and money and start using your heads, or hire a chemist who knows what they’re doing.

The literature is there, read more - spend less.

13 Likes

@Cut64 did you guys end up going with a speed mixer?

Have you used this method with success?

The big thing we have found with emulsions is getting the taste right, with nanoemulsions made on the sonicator I can make a 5% cannabinoid solution with less than 2.5% of emulsifier.