Water Soluble CBD Isolate Liquid and Powder - $1500 per kilo

Water Soluble Liquid and Powder available with 10.9%+ CBD. Priced at $1500 for 10 kilos or more. $1800 for singles.

Can also be customized by:

• Active CBD %
• Surfactants
• Emulsifying agent
• Particle size (nano or micro encapsulation)
• Flavoring
• Other criteria

We also offer private label manufacturing within our GMP compliant processing/manufacturing facilities.

Please contact me at 727-543-3419 for COA’s and/or samples.

4 Likes

Water soluble liquid available through us as well. No MOQ; price sheet and COA of our broad spectrum attached. chempistry@gmail.com. CBD or THC specific formulations available, though we can only manufacture on the hemp side of things.
FSM Price Sheet.pdf (651.3 KB) broad spectrum liposomal formulation.pdf (420.2 KB)

2 Likes

If you get a minute, please give me a call. You can reach me at 727-543-3419. Had a question about your pricing. Also about remediation. Thanks!

1 Like

Currently looking for pricing on water soluble powder. No flavor, Micro or Nano encapsulation is fine. How high can ya go on CBD%? I know most people are around 20%… my e mail is zach.b@strawberryfieldscannabis.com, you can reach me there also.

1 Like

Any leads on water soluble THC?

3 Likes

Yes I know a chemist who can formulate

1 Like

I have a sample of some right here in front of me and can get you in contact with a producer. It’s a spray dried water solublized thc- 1/4 teaspoon equals 10mg of thc

2 Likes

Awesome! I know @phenethylamine1 is capable of turning pretty much any cannabinoid into water-soluble

1 Like

I’ve got a few formulas; one just uses quillaja saponin, a type of purified lecithin, glycerin, distilled water, and THC distillate, so it’s truly all-natural. There are other formulations that you can use depending on if you’re using glass vs. plastic vs. aluminum bottling, shelf life stability, pasteurization, etc.

1 Like

I can tell you how to make water soluble for free…

4 Likes

Please share! Always looking for alternatives to nanoemulsification.

2 Likes

So I’m looking into creating a daily protein powder mix with amino acids and CBD powder so I’m looking for water soluble CBD powder with a high concentrate. Since this is purely a theory idea, if anyone has any comments or suggestions that could help with the recipe and construction of this idea I am definitely open. Thank you!

Please enlighten us. :pray:

1 Like

So the good news for you is you realistically don’t even need water soluble cannabinoids because you couldn’t really have an easier application. Protein shakes have it made because you’re picking the one beverage that the consumer is mixing for you. You don’t actually need a “stable” emulsion but even if you did, milk proteins are going to do the “heavy lifting” here (yes, that pun was bad). We really should all be taking notes from the supplement industry because they have been doing this with far more substantial amounts of powders for decades. A little bit of cannabinoids in 8-12 ounces of fluid is a walk in the park.

The only thing to know is you can’t dump a couple grams of isolate powder into a tub of whey isolate and call it a day. You’ll want to be sure that powder itself is mixed professionally to have a decent shelf life. If you’re having a protein powder company mix in your CBD for you, they already have the equipment and anti-clumping agents to ensure that it will have a good shelf life and stay evenly mixed. If you’re trying to penny pinch and mix your cannabinoids into the powder yourself, PM me and I may be able to point you in the right direction.

I’d only worry about emulsions/water soluble cannabinoids if you were creating RTD protein drinks to sell in gyms or health food stores. Pre-bottled supplement drinks are actually a massive chunk of the market nowadays so that might be something to consider if you have the $ for R&D. Cannabinoids aren’t going to be the hard part. Shelf life stability in powder form is one thing but shelf life in a liquid is a totally different beast when 20-30 grams of protein gets involved.

1 Like

Quillaja is absolutely foul tasting

1 Like

Bile salts.

1 Like

Yeah a lot of “foaming agents” seems to be putrid tasting. “Foamation” is the brand name. Propylene glycol alginate is said to have a more neutral taste and apparently works with hops so I imagine it works with cannabinoids for this purpose too.

have you experienced any issues with isomerization due to ph of the bile salts?

truuu if you utilize a co-surfactant you can get away with using substantially less than the articles online. The Q-naturale paper on pubmed from 2014 also shows no mean diameter change after 1% v/v, even though you’ll see the blogs from the homogenizer systems recommend 2-2.5%.

You have a recommendation of a less bitter natural surfactant? Or to utilize bitter-blockers like those fermented from mushrooms?

Found this fellas, uGoo.

5 Likes