Water soluble cannabinoids without nanoemulsions or encapsulation

@Hudini I’d be happy to sample your product… id be willing to share my lab testing with the community…
This product could turn our current gummy SOP into another DIY recipe, for the forum…

2 Likes

It works perfectly for gummies. If you’re already working with an existing recipe, then you would just emulsify this solution into the water portion before you mix everything together.

If you melt gummies down, then you would just add the solution directly to the gloop. It needs to be mixed well for even coverage.

It works better, with more consistent results, if you’re making the gummies from scratch, because the solution is already emulsified in the water.

Wow, @MillerliteRN. More Future4200 royalty. Now I just need @cyclopath and I’ll really feel special.

1 Like

There are no royals on this Forum… ONLY JESTERS…
Seriously send me a sample… I’ll mix it to your directions, wait 5 min and sample 1cc after 5 minutes and send it of for testing…

9 Likes

The THC Angel Drops are made with distillate. The CBD are made with isolate. The Angel Juice Pops are made with THC Angel Drops.

Edit: further correspondence with developer…It is NOT a standard solution of cannabinoids in ethanol. See below.
For SNEDDS as well.

However, ternary phase “louche” phenomena may exist…
Or colloidal forms…see descriptions below.

7 Likes

These products have already been tested by an independent 3rd party testing lab. As required by the State of Montana. I posted my labels so you can see the results. I have to be honest, I’m a touch apprehensive to send samples out to the forum with some of the most hardcore chemists in the business. I have an NDA with a section on Copying, Modifying, Reverse Engineering, and Decompiling. That would need to be in place before I could send samples to anyone. This product is indeed proprietary and very exclusive. What state are you in @MillerliteRN?

3 Likes

Thought about your posts on this! Seems to be the same idea.

Not exactly, we make RSO with ethanol. After winterizing, filtering, decarbing, and devolatizing, we use the RSO to make distillate. Then I mix the distillate into my propietary solution to make Angel Drops. The original extraction is with ethanol, that’s why it is on my label

I’ll clarify… we dont need your product personally… it has the POTENTIAL to help the DIY forum guy to make our gummies… without all of our expensive toys…

Texas

I’m not trying to do you bro… I have more than I can handle now…lol

I actually think your full of it… so send me a sample,!

3 Likes

Very doable. (Variations galore)
Wishing you commercial success.

“For THC(any type, except THC-A), CBD, and CBN it works perfectly.”….get a pH meter…

It’s all good brother. I’m not trying to make waves here. I completely respect your opinion. I’ve read many of your posts/comments. I know you have the respect of the forum and if you signed off everybody would instantly know it’s legit.

I’m from Texas too. My 20+ years of experience wasn’t always at state licensed facilities, you feel me😉. I understand completely about not believing shit people tell me without me seeing it for myself. This opportunity with this solution just kinda landed in my lap. I signed an NDA and got some samples. Then I got more excited than, maybe, I ever have been in this industry when I saw it work for myself. Now we’ve done over $100k in sales of just the solution in the last 2 months in 4 states. We’re one of only two dispensaries in the whole state that makes water soluble THC products. The other dispensary buys the Angel Solution from me. Our dispensary in Bozeman went from 60-70 customers per day to over 100 overnight as soon as the product went live on our Leafly menu. Then in the last 3 weeks I have gotten our Angel products into 17 dispensaries(they only can sell our branded products). Things are going pretty good in this camp right now.

So…while you signing off on this product would only increase it’s marketability, I also don’t NEED it either… I just want to let everyone I can know about this product because it truly is a game changer, especially if you’re trying to get into beverage production

I truly appreciate your feedback @MillerliteRN

And whats the price per Liter?

Once you’ve made your water soluble cannabinoids, is the final product shelf stable? If so, for how long? And have you had the particle size measured?

You mean it doesn’t work with certain cannabinoids. I take it that you can’t use it with Full Spectrum then?

Newbie here, so sorry if these questions seem stupid.

2 Likes

Just to let you know, whatever method you’ve found to do this, no patent or NDA is gonna protect you. Someone else WILL find this method - probably on their own accord, not even trying to copy you.

I have already seen plenty of nano emulsion and water soluble cannabinoids.

I dont understand how your products are any different?

4 Likes

Even here in the UK these products are readily available. This post really confuses me - how is this different from the existing nano emulsions and water soluble cannabinoids?

1 Like

where’s a picture of the finished product with the labels?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s not that different from the other similar products as far as the effects go, but in some cases it offers a practical advantage in the preparation of the concentrate itself. The particle size of the final emulsion is larger than the conventional nanoemulsions. Even then the onset times are similar. There are possibly some other products like this too, and even though it may not be completely unique, it can hold its own.

The main thing though, the reason why it’s so exciting to me, is that you don’t need any other equipment than a magnetic heated stirrer(about $200) to produce the final solution. You don’t need any knowledge of chemistry at all. All you do is mix your concentrate into the solution and as long as you stay below 6% it will maintain its water solubility. So we stay at 5% because that’s already 50mg/ml and we never have issues with its solubility in water. So, figuratively, anyone can make this solution and dive directly into beverage production. Or as we do at our dispensary, sell the drops and people can add as many mg as they want to practically any beverage or food. I mean you could just put the drops onto the bread of your sandwich and just eat your sandwich as normal. I’ve never seen a product like this before and I’m thinking that most of the people on this forum haven’t either. That’s why there’s so many layers of skepticism piling on. I hope I’ve answered your question @WeedVapes.co.uk

1 Like

You still haven’t disclosed how much it cost?

2 Likes

So are you selling a base liquid that customers can add their concentrate to, mix in with magnetic storer, and it now becomes a nano emulsion liquid?

If so, I am interested in selling it.

2 Likes