Aight, I’ve done done initial testing.
I started by putting a little less than a pound in the 220 wash bag. Poured 2.5 gal over and let it sit for 10, then into the panda. Got back pretty much 2.5 gal. Bag went in and out without problems.
Filled 3 x 220 wash bags full. Roughly 1250 g in each. Needed 10 gal to submerge the 3 bags. Sat for 10 min, then each bag went into 25/45 micron bubble bag and into the washing machine. Spin cycle is 12 min, only hits 800 rpm the very last minute. Pumped 9.4 gal back into jugs. I then pulled out the first bag and shoved it in the panda. It fit surprisingly well. Ran without issues, but only got less than a cup of etho out. The problem came after, trying to get the bag out. It took 5-10 min. So next bag was divided into 2 wash bags and into the panda, no use of any 25 or 45 bag. This worked smoothly, still only got a cup or less out. Bags now came out easy.
So, in the end the material still kept a bit more than 0.5 gal with 4 kg trim. This was just my first test and i understand this isn’t much data, but this is what i got for now. Started with 10, got 9.4 back. Material is still damp coming out of the panda if excessive amounts of water leaf/garbage is in there. Most of the etho was reclaimed by 22 inch 800 rpm spin cycle in washing machine, 12 minutes long.