Wanted: 7 bho BZB operator techs (DEER VALLEY arizona)

Hey guys,

I am with @goldsmithextracts_az and we are looking to hire SEVEN additional bho operator techs… Below is a copy and paste of our indeed listing. Please apply directly to the listing.
MUST have two years of closed loop experience.

https://www.indeed.com/job/cannabis-bho-extraction-operator-982e26dc3ef1f30d

Full Job Description

JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME

PAY: $20.00 - $25.00

WORK LOCATION: DEER VALLEY ARIZONA

JOB SUMMARY:

MUST HAVE TWO YEARS OF BHO EXTRACTION EXPERIENCE!!!

We are an Arizona-based cannabis extraction and purification facility seeking an Extraction Operator for the BHO extraction and production of marijuana extracted products for both the medicinal and recreational cannabis markets.

The Extraction Operator will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The Extraction Operator completes tasks assigned by the lab director to monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production areas as well as to maintain quality control measures. This position is responsible for assisting with lab production, which includes but is not limited to extraction, pre/post production, production of cannabis infused products, compliance requirements, and workplace safety.

CORE DUTIES

• Familiarity with basic scientific principles and laboratory experience. Must be able to follow written directions and maintain a laboratory notebook.

• Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.

• Operate laboratory instruments, make observations, calculate and record results.

• Understand and meet daily goals.

• Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.

• Employee may also be responsible for monitoring production lines and collecting samples for analysis.

• Follow SOP and standard analytical procedures to meet Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.

• Records data in lab notebooks, computer databases, and test reports.

Required Skills

• Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.

• Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.

• Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.

• Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.

• Must pass any and all required background checks.

• Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.

• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.

• 2+ years operating a close loop system.

• Must be approved to receive an Agent badge.

• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.

• Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).

SUCCESS PROFILE/COMPETENCIES

• Action Oriented
  • Time Management
  • Perseverance
  • Ethics and Values
  • Functional/Technical Skills
  • Approachability
  • Informing
  • Peer Relationships
  • Boss Relationships
  • Personal Learning

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS- EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/ECT:

This position is for graveyard/ evening shifts

Successful applicants will have demonstrated the following attributes: A commitment to learning, a willingness to work in an environment founded on open and honest communication, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to be a team player in a start-up environment.

Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities

Specific state regulatory requirements also include verification, confirmation or completion of the following,

• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age; pursuant to A.R.S. §36-2801.10

• Must consent to a criminal background check performed by the Company and/or the

Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01

• Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. §

36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10

• Valid Arizona State Issued ID

If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you! Please reply with your resume. This isn’t just a job; it’s an exciting career opportunity to enter an evolving industry in cannabis. We are searching for an energetic person to join our team for a long term relationship and climb up the ladder.’

Benefit Conditions:

• Only full-time employees eligible

COVID-19 Precaution(s):

• Remote interview process

Work Location:

• One location

Typical end time:

• 8AM

Typical start time:

• 12AM

This Job Is:

• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
  • Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
  • A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
  • Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma

Work Remotely

• No

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour

Benefits:

• Employee discount

Schedule:

• 10 hour shift
  • 4x10
  • 8 hour shift
  • Day shift
  • Evening shift
  • Holidays
  • Monday to Friday
  • Night shift
  • Weekend availability

Application Question(s):

• Must be able to pass a background check with no violent felonies

Education:

• High school or equivalent (Preferred)

License/Certification:

• Arizona Driver License (Required)

Work Location: One location

4 Likes

Do you need a director of operations or lab manager?

I’m in Phoenix

8 Likes

We are just looking for qualified bho techs to operate a CLS on a daily basis. You would report directly to our bho director.

1 Like

Good luck

12 Likes

Might be a better choice to go in the directions of automation. No need for 6 trained techs, just one solid reliable guy per shift.

7 Likes

We are expanding to a 2nd facility and will be running 3 shifts per.

2 Likes

The techs are needed

2 Likes

What are 6 people going to do during solvent recovery? 24 hour business this makes sense for 2 / 2 / 2 or 3/3

What system?

4 Likes

Why would 6 techs be working at once?

We have two separate facilities. One operator per shift and facility

Bzb systems at both

5 Likes

You asking me?

During recovery I would have my tech package, clean, metrc, qc, etc.

Luna IO system calls for about 3 minutes of work every 55 minutes to swap material.
Leaving about 50 minutes to do the tedious work until you to need to swap another bag of biomass.

The system about a decent technicians yearly salary more than a comparable bizzy bee system. Pretty easy to justify if you ask me.

4 Likes

We have extraction assistants for this…

I am just looking for 6 bho operators.

I’m would never purchase a Luna

6 Likes

It would be easy to justify if was an automated bzb or something that operates as well and is versatile as a bzb.

This is not that.

2 Likes

BZB is only as good as the operator and my point is this guy is looking for 6 of these people that can run it. Good luck getting consistent results with 6 different techs and 3 different shifts.

Automation would solve that issue and save tons of money in labor.

4 Likes

Thanks for the luck :+1:t4:

3 Likes

He said Luna System!! LMFAO!! Talk about a waste of money!!

4 Likes

That’s what a good manager is for. Sops and training employees to be consistent.

8 Likes

Yeah, in theory. Have you met the average 20-25/hr bho operator?

As I said before. Good luck.

16 Likes

Getting a good team in place is def work. I’ve had “qualified” extractors come in with a few years experience from legal sites accomplish 2% yields on a regular client who pulls 17 average. Had a guy try and stop a massive leak(3/8th line was barely screwed on and shot off) with his hands w.o closing the valve on either side lol(I have never seen such a nasty burn his hand was literally twice the size of the other lmao) dudes setting off the butane alarm 5-8 times a shift. Ive even come in and saw 2 solvent tanks around 270 psi(how they accomplished so still wows me)

Hope your manager is well compensated :joy:.

I got mixed feelings about a Luna the damn thing is a quarter million but if you think of the longhaul(it does 18lbs a hr) and requires 1 packer…

15 Likes

That 18 lbs is their low figure. 25 FF (butane) (55 minute run time)
Propane mentions 37lb/hr (40 minute run time)

1 Like

Bump!