Wanted: 7 bho BZB operator techs (DEER VALLEY arizona)

Those numbers never actually hold up lol Ets claims something insane like 100 lbs a shift and you’re lucky to get half of that

4 Likes

Running two turbo mep systems back to back in one pod I only ever got 22 runs in. At approx. 4 lb runs that’s still 12 lb shy of 100 lb. Full butane no assist.

I still like the platform for making sauce though.

2 Likes

Lets keep on topic here… Nobody cares about an ETS or Luna.

8 Likes

The amount of experienced people that want to live or commute to Camp verde for $20 an hour is probably less than zero. Too many Valley weed jobs to justify the commute. Same with flagstaff. With a local population of 11k it’s going to be slim pickings on just regular untrained labor. The fast food restaurants in verde have a hard time finding labor and have to offer well above minimum to stay staffed and even then they have high turnover.

You are gonna have better luck posting on Craigslist and Indeed in Camp Verde and be prepared to train a completely green staff.

Or pay people more than you want to.

My 2 cents

4 Likes

Thanks.

Feel free to request of a desired pay with experience and we’ll see if we can make it work.

2 Likes

Not for me. Just giving you my local viewpoint

You guys work with exact extracts. He’s from Eugene like me and is a really cool guy.

Can’t wait to see you guys do big things in AZ!

1 Like

Just a heads up, getting a few folks talking about extraction units may have sped up your hunt as you’re looking for folks with experience. Not just some random that’s gonna dm you & apply.

Also it may help to be more workforce oriented instead of Le chad (sorry of that offends.) But 6 operators is like having 6 monkeys figuring out how to change a light bulb. One will have their hands on the machine all shift. & the others will pop in on occasion to check if they’re needed. Basically taking that free paycheck to the bank cause you were told Brad needed Chauncey to help service for the day. Don’t be fooled. Get ya self 3 good techs maybe 4 to even out days off. Make sure they jive well with your “bho director” which should be CSO or lab director/ manager. Per shift too if we’re really throwing it out the window.

1 Like

Sounds like he has 3 shifts. Which would be 6 people. 3 sock packers 3 knob Turner’s. Whats everyones problem with this guy?

5 Likes

Some folks handle that knob turn & sock pack themselves. Why be less efficient & cost yourself more in hourly pay? Any bho technician worth their ass can pack a tub sock or even tube within minutes, especially if using a funnel. If they don’t have time to do so inbetween recovery & know their unit well enough to time it internally or set a timer, they shouldn’t be operating in a production facility. Yes it is a convenience to have someone pack socks or unpack them. But really how much is that worth to delegate out to a additional employee that could be filling their time elsewhere for a much rather important aspect of said business.

Doesn’t take 3 per shift to run a system at over 200lbs + just takes 1 really efficent SOB. Don’t cheat your pockets.

In a perfect world. I wouldnt want to be doing all of that by myself for 20/hr especially when something goes wrong…

7 Likes

A bizzybee operator doesn’t have the time to load socks. Quiet on this one, you’re out of your lane

17 Likes

Prep day boiiii. I ain’t stupid. I know wranglers don’t have time. But if you got 3 guys just to run 1 bzb per shift DO YOU personally think that’s worth that 60-75/hr for 3 guys running inefficiently or would you rather split that between 1-2 operators based upon their skill level & what task they’re doing?

Maybe I read wrong. But, Hes talking 2 guys for 3 shifts. 2 times 3 =6

5 Likes

2 facilities x each facility has 3 shifts = 1 operator per shift.

If they’re smart they have 1 person packing socks for all 3 shifts imo.

9 Likes

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: Efficency

Just wanted to say @goldsmithextracts_az is a good group, I went out there for a consult and enjoyed my time there!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDAbtGwh7JY/?igshid=1by9y4ig6xxei

They make some fire products for sure

6 Likes

I saw their page it definitely looks like they have everything dialed in. I’d be down to turn the knobs if I was in AZ for 25 an hour. That’s just me

4 Likes

Prep day? And get less runs done?

Again, it’s two guys per shift.

Once more.

11 Likes

I run a lab. I have an operator and he has a helper. The more time he spends turning valves, the more money is made. It more than justifies another person to make sure that happens

21 Likes

And this is why there needs to be a GOOD automated machine

Sometimes it’s not about affording the 6 guys you need, sometimes you are in the middle of nowhere and can’t even get the employees.

4 Likes