Viton Sealed Full Ceramic & Quartz Cartridges + Disposables Now Available

So far I’m really impressed, they are way smoother then the first style.
I used to run them at 2.4v and with these new ones I’m running them at 3.0v they are smoother and seem to hit harder. I tried it all the way to 4.2v still berable.
Edit: only thing I wish they were screw top.

I really liked mine. very smooth. the first time I used one, I thought it wasn’t working only to blow out a monster hit and cough my face off.

1 Like

Screw tops are available!

2 Likes

:rofl: I don’t recommend going above 2.8v personally, as I’m not a fan of creating burned oil residue in the inner chamber (messes with the flavor!)

Hi FTLD-X,

Curious if you still have the low porous element samplers?

Thanks!

1 Like

This is a great question and I’ve waited a while to reply for a particular reason.

We are now more like a private tailor than a general mens store of suits.

We are working with anyone who can make the MoQ of 5,000 pieces to offer them their own configuration. We will begin shipping out sample sets with 3 configurations, and by chosing the one that suits you best, we can then begin a tailoring process if you are finding ANY clogging or leaking. With this method, we can guarantee a perfect tank for each oil you plan to sell.

Keep in mind, this is a per-oil process, so for vendors who constantly change their oil, we offer no guarantee that the tanks will continue to perform.

With that said, the new 3-option sample packs are being created and we will begin to ship them soon™

I’ll be making a big post on this soon, but if you’re someone with a specific formulation that has had trouble with the cartridge market, and wondering why you can’t find a cart that works perfectly with your oil - well look no farther.

We’re here to stay and we’re here to make the perfect tank for your product. So hit me up and I’ll get you on a shortlist for the first round of samples.

6 Likes

If you don’t have a 5000 moq, can someone purchase some stock items from you?

2 Likes

Contacted through website and the RFQ would love to chat

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. We currently carry stock of the “middle” configuration which is aimed at 75%-90% viscosity. This was working great for the old d8 market but we’ve found the oil ranges are expanding rapidly and it was a struggle for many clients to find a cart, even ours, that worked perfectly.

We will be able to ship the 3 base configurations which we are finding will cover most oil types. However, if unable to make the 5,000 MOQ, then we cannot offer any further customization. Sadly, there is a limit to how many configurations we can carry, since there are already 100’s of variants that do not constitute a configuration that does not affect things such as clogging / leaking (such as lid types, locking mechanism, gasket types, colors, size, etc…)

We’re happy to send out the trio sample pack regardless of your order size. However, because of the numerous variants, we cannot carry every configuration on every variant. So we will have base SKU (75%) and then some of each configuration (50% and 90%) in 1 and 0.5 mL, but they will all come likely socked with silicone or viton black, no lid variants.

Our default SKU we will continue to carry as many customers are seeing much success with these. But above and beyond that, we are rapidly becoming a suit “tailor”, and it doesn’t behoove anyone to stock a bunch of suits that don’t fit anyone well.

Strictly speaking, we want to engage in repeated sales. It’s ideal for us, and the customer, that we price you according to an order over 6 months. That allows us to pre-plan logistics and give quotes for the total amount of units rather than 6-12 piecemeal purchases.

Looking forward to working w/ everyone and taking cartridges to the level they really should be at.

2 Likes

Hey, sorry if I didn’t get back to you. Did you get samples? If not, would you mind filling out This RFQ Form?

Edit:

For those of you who maybe tried to fill out the form before and realized it was totally broken - We have some new hires, and they tried to “fill the form” out on behalf of a customer, and did it in the form editing tool, rather than filling out the actual form. Needless to say, the form was a damn mess. It’s all cleaned up now (hopefully) but let me know if you have issues!

Just got my 100 today. I tell ya what, shipping is quicker from you, vs me sending something from detroit to California.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

My shipping was first held up by the fires. I like the carts. Make sure the viton is sealed well. I think it should be beveled slightly where it inserts the cart and presses against the glass, to create a better seal. Had a few leak after I set em upside down. I had to tighten them up and wipe em down.

3 Likes

I’ll mention thos to my client. They are all for him. Albeit 10 at a time.

1 Like

Great point, and we’re actually printing and sending out tightening instructions for all carts.

We’ve had a lot of people under-tighten the screw-on lids, mostly because people are afraid of breaking the Ceramic. The truth is, Zirconia Ceramics aren’t breakable like regular ceramic. We’ve baked the threading right into the post, and I have yet to see a post break.

I screw my screw-ons as hard as I can. Grip by the base, not the glass, and twist until you can’t!

If it breaks, we’ll 100% replace it! Haven’t seen it happen yet though!

3 Likes

They were pretty sturdy, that’s for sure. I will be sure to tighten them harder next time and not worry about that. I can always pour off the ingredients and put it aside.

1 Like