Viton Sealed Full Ceramic & Quartz Cartridges + Disposables Now Available

:rofl: it really does!

1 Like

Looking forward to your review!

1 Like

No switch, we’ll offer white and black as options. The stock round hole units are still silicone because

1. they are less expensive to produce and we’re not going to force people into what we think is the right choice if they don’t want to pay for it
  2. Silicone can come in any pantone color, viton is a bit more tricky. Some people want to be flashy with their branding and who are we to stop them.

With that said, when we send pricing out for our triangle tanks it includes the viton gasket upgrade and locking lid. If people want to downgrade the gasket, we can do it, but it’s not something we try to push for.

Thanks for all the attention and reachout. We’re getting a lot more interest than we had planned. Sorry if it’s taking some time, we’re trying to get to everyone as fast as we can!

If anyone else needs samples or wants to order, PLEASE fill out this form. It makes it a lot easier for our team to handle things. As we are quickly picking up momentum, it’s becoming more difficult to track things that aren’t going through the proper pathways.

If you’re in the USA we’ll need a phone number to ship internationally so please include that with your shipping details. We’re working on a USA subdistributor but until then we’ll work with you around the trump tax to make it make sense for you.

We can’t compete with $0.50 cent cartridges, so if you’re into cheap silica coils, silicone, and metal, this isn’t the tank for you. Terp-lovers, slide onto the reachout form! You’ll find spending the extra money gives a way better experience to your customers, and you can sleep easy knowing you’re not poisoning your customers or yourself.

3 Likes

Shameless bump?
No!

Updated photography?
Yes!

FINALLY snapped a photo of the QUARTZ coil!

I want you all to appreciate how hard this was. Have you ever tried to photograph a snowball?

How about a snowball 1/4 the size of your pinky finger nail? Here’s the camera setup that produced this image. Just to show you, it’s not as simple as snapping a photo. And even this wasn’t nearly the level of resolution and detail that I wanted but sadly I’m not about to rent a redcam. So here you boys go!

11 Likes

The prices are on the website, in CAD!

OEM starts at 5,000 and we can direct ship in 2-3 weeks landed, depending on your variant choice and order size.
White label sheets are coming soon, it’s been a journey trying to go for product photography and realizing that between all the options we have thousands of potential variants. In the end we’re going to use renders as it just makes the most sense (For things like product builders especially, which is coming to the website soon™) and hopefully that all finishes within the week so keep posted :wink:

4 Likes

do you guys stock batteries or disposable tanks+bats?

I’m interested in trying a sample, I need 100 press top cartridges with triangle intake holes. Thanks.

Can these cartridges be re-opened and re-filled after they are filled and closed the first time?

1 Like

How did these carts work out for you?

1 Like

We offer two styles -

Lock-Tight-Lid styles can not be re-opened, that I’m currently aware of, without breaking them.

Screw-Top styles can be re-opened, yes.

Please fill out This RFQ Form and we’ll get you sorted.

Sorry for the late reply, we had a Long weekend in Canadia Land and I’m just trying to catch up with everything :wink:

The disposables are brand new. I haven’t posted them on the site yet as the first units have yet to land. We’re taking pre-orders (because I like F4200) but we’re not actively advertising them yet.

We do stock batteries as well, yes - You can see the product page here.
Our tanks are particularly low ohmage compared to the rest of the market so we recommend to try to find batteries that match the voltage / wattage settings we’ve laid out on our “Voltair” battery if you want to find an alternative source of batteries to match your tanks.

We can also OEM these batteries - we offer two styles.

Micro USB style - has a micro USB charge port on the bottom

Acrylic Vaccum Plating - This has a backlit Acrylic plate on the bottom instead of a micro USB port, and it comes with a screw-top USB charger instead, which you must screw the battery into and plug into a USB port.

For branding, we think the Acrylic Vaccum Plated batteries are definitely the way to go - people prefer the micro USB charger for sure, but there’s no replacing a sexy backlit logo every time someone takes a puff.

1 Like

A video from a happy product tester to show you what I mean by the vaccum acrylic plate.

1 Like

Got my samples and filled two tonight to give them a try.

3 Likes

Is that a TKE triangle on the cart?

1 Like

Don’t mind my beatup fingers

3 Likes

We had a particular development, and now our sample inventory has this “Volknut” design. To keep a long story short, we’re using this batch as samples because we can’t sell them.

Consider it an example of silk printed branding. It’s not necessarily affiliated with us in any way, but provides a decent example of a simple silk print.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the feedback!

We actually offer two configurations of this cartridge to match low or high viscosity ranges, so let me know how this models works out for you. If you notice any clogging or minor leakage, we’ll talk about sending you some carts to match the viscosity better.

Most people tend to use higher viscosities so up until now we haven’t been stocking them, but we’re getting more and more interest as high terp oils are rearing up more and more around the market.

2 Likes

I am interested in some .5ml samples for HTFSE and your battery as well.