Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

Then you filter the solution I’m assuming, could be done that’s for sure, I’ve already got a couple ideas, I’ll do some drawings and post them, how fine do I need to filter In order to remove the bleaching clay?

1 Like

I heard they some “bright ass Canna wiki minds” at this one…

Only time can tell for some of us…

Thank you all for the efforts you are all putting in, I can’t wait till y’all crack it!!

1 Like

Yes then you just filter the solution.
This is a great video for showing how to prepare a clay filter bed, the same techniques could be applied with butane to make a cake in an inline plate filter prior to extraction but I think that filtering through the cake is going to be a much less effective method in terms of color body removal.

Edit: I added part 2 of the video series, there is still a few more but this gets the idea across I think. Also this is not my video or my YouTube channel.

3 Likes

Interesting, how he used the stieve in filtering

1 Like

My guess is maybe it allows him to dump in his crude without disturbing the filter cake too badly.

2 Likes

I wish he would have used a lab arm to hold the camera to stop all that movement

1 Like

We might have misunderstood eachother, not a mesh sock, the sock is polyester.
Graywolf recommended dudda diesel socks.

3 Likes

We can just ask the person who made the videos as he is a member here too. @Killavolt can you answer these questions?? thanks in advance.

78 grams

5 Likes

5 Likes

Lot more work… not really sure the juice was worth the squeeze but she looks good and she already out the door, so I guess alll n all a good fun run… learned some shit and shared some shit… thanks everybody for all the input…

6 Likes

Looks great is that from an inline extraction?

Bucher with celite and ac

When I used the sieve in my filtering I was pretty much just experimenting with it. I don’t use the sieve anymore as I didn’t see any difference. I really just wanted to see if it would do anything or have any beneficial effect.
I have to re-record a bunch of these videos in a better way.
If you don’t want to break the cake, pour your solution onto a spoon so it doesn’t hit the cake directly.

as for the stand, stop complaining. I didn’t have one handy and I was recording this stuff on a phone.

7 Likes

I think it’s so it won’t disturb it the cake because he had not Dried the cake and possibly remove some water in the exstract, we could accomplish the same thing with ball bearings. I am just worried about the heat from the stoves sieve with our none crude runs we are attempting here, are we all in agreement that socks are the best option for filtration? It would be a but load easier to set up a cake in a traditional filter plate. I am worried that with a sock it will want to bleed out the sides where the ball bearings are and not pass through the center where the layers of media are.

1 Like

Socks are the best option for filtration by far, also polyester filter media has a matrix that further makes it a much more effective at trapping particles.
Also in the video by killavolt it looked like the clay wasn’t leaking past that glass fiber filter he used.
Perhaps the best option is to build a cake in the first filter plate at the bottom of your material spool but the cake must be set in place wet with solvent, butane may evaporate too quickly to be an effective choice though.
It would also make sense to add an inline plate filter or two so you can effectively pre filter some of the clay before it reaches your sock filter.

Edit: fixed a word

read my reply, it was just an experiment, but yeah I should’ve made a better video. At that time my channel was really new and I wasn’t comfortable speaking on camera.

the sieves are no longer used, and I was following Summit’s advice of not letting the cake dry…they say never let it dry out.

seems like summit is spreading misinformation.

1 Like

All summit does is spread misinformation

5 Likes

#stopshakyvideos2019

Ok I’ll stop now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hivemind phenomenon I’m pretty sure

1 Like