Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

@indica.only posted that. You can pull anthocyanin if you run steam through your flower before you press it then mechanically separate it. Never got it even close to this dark purple but anthocyanin being water-soluble has led me to believe rehydration tech is the way.

2 Likes

Probably just food coloring.

1 Like

Its alive again!!

Not food color, its bubble hash that’s been either melted down with hydrocarbons or pressed, like others have said water extracts color…
check it out I had a live column that with super purple stuff in these filters were white

I wanna die some tee shirts using it, its water soluble so I gotta figure out a way to set the stain to keep this deep color, it even stained the stainless and I had to scrape it off with water isopropyl wouldn’t cut it neither would butane, I rubbed it on my shoe and it lasted till it got wet

Strain was platinum punch X platinum kush mints from inhouse genetics

4 Likes

I have just ur thing for dat purple dye! A bark… I dye t shirts purple quiet a lot hahah!

Hope you’ve been well :facepunch:

7 Likes

Never been better thanks @StoneD

Same to you!
:facepunch:

2 Likes

Oh damnnnnn lol I heard dragons blood incense but not piano wax lol but I remember red, yellow, and black “rock opium”

2 Likes

mimosa hostilis?

7 Likes

Shhhh, purple bark dye, nuff said

5 Likes

Your a Savage;)

2 Likes

I’ve met him. Total D bag fo sho.

He has his following of H.S. kids that he gets to tell him how cool he is. I actually applied at his place and I didnt lick the boot so I didnt get the job. Now I got my own lab. Yeet!

2 Likes

They also have sub micron filters! Thank you for the link!

1 Like

Ahhh, those were the good ol days, smoking anything to get high!

Oh how far we have came

2 Likes

We definitely aren’t making shatter from fats, that’s for sure…

Crazy how far its come

4 Likes

That’s for sure! It was amazing to see this project go though! The community needs another one!

What else can we do?

We can remove color.

Thca primary runs, followed by a terpene primary run, with different solvents.

Isolation

Htfse without thca crash.

Perfect rosin?

3 Likes

I think this is would be a fun one! Maybe use the lightest hydrocarbon we can find and go from there?

1 Like

I Believe @Griffin.Labs posted about it before

Ethane ethane ethane
Cryo ethane :grinning:
@Griffin.Labs got great results with 100% propane cryo then 100% butane

4 Likes