Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

I was also thinking if everything was rack mounted i could make individual columns for each of the products I’m going to use.
I have this theory that silica gel and magsil will lend themselves better to this application if it was being packed in a longer smaller diameter tube and I plan on testing this out.

5 Likes

thats exactly what i was going to try. just not sure what im going to do in between

1 Like

You & everyone has been a huge help to get this noggin churning thank you! :beers:

12 Likes

Give a sop on your Carbon scrubing warm? Please😀

3 Likes

He’s just saying the filtration has to happen in the correct order to be effective. It was a reference to order of operations for the tek not math.

4 Likes

@Waxplug1 your SOP for color removal sounds very similar to future’s scrubbing procedure in his winterization thread.

2 Likes

Only issue is I think he said he didn’t use carbon that carbon made darker…
Here’s what I got out all that …

Dewax,scrub, polish…maybe celite,large t5,mag sil, an another celite … For his sop…

I’m ball parking here by reading btw lines…
Btw I think some other guys was telling me they think they have it to maybe they chime in

2 Likes

Carbon made it orange and had a low yield.

4 Likes

I thought he initially was saying he used multiple passes in butane over carbon?

1 Like

He used to use carbon and uses something else that he picked up in wine school.

5 Likes

Scroll down from there he post pic

@ScoobyDoobie that will help!

I really think I’m on to his SOP…u have to dewax first to make it easier to get color and not goods…

Made sure to mention not to forget polish is the other thing u can do w scrub and dewax…

And it needed to be done in order…
And that he even runs over I think celite one more time in end

8 Likes

Ohlol maybe I’ll reread this yuge thread

3 Likes

It’s the polish part for sure, I was thinkiing t5 just need to be done after dewax

His absorbant is being caught by the celite and fining it further.

3 Likes

After the polish…so celite in end like I was saying?

Strickly for “his” sop

3 Likes

With his absorbants.

3 Likes

Which is why I think I may be on to something with this pvpp. It is nearly described as he states. He does it cold, and would work better if you could soak it in the solution.

Look at the instructions on the pvpp I posted. And what to filter it through, keep in mind what DE is.

8 Likes

cant wait!

4 Likes

After @Dred_pirate keeps bring up these points. I think I need to re-read this thread too. I must be too high all the time and keep missing these gems. Thanks for catching all these clues.

7 Likes

He’s told us what he does. Just didn’t tell us what it was. I went backwards and found out what does what he said.

Now I just have to go through and see how it works

5 Likes